All Out War: Official Walking Dead Season 8 Thread

March Madness

All Star
Daps
i may be in the minority,

but Carl dying is good...the show & the comic shouldn't run parallel to each other.

whats in the graphic novel isn't translating to compelling TV anymore and hasn't for awhile.

the previous showrunners (Darabont, Mazzara) followed the comic "loosely" and improvised around it.

this gave us characters like Daryl, Merle etc...Carol became who she is bc she outlived her comic-counterpart.

Negan + All Out War is the peak of the graphic novel and it's been lackluster on screen.

not following the comic 1:1 will give the writers a chance to improvise and take risks again.

Chandler was horrible anyway.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
i just wish this shyt would go back to taking place in a city.

all this Rambo forest shyt gettin old. :coffee:
they linger too long in one area. i mean they basically got ww3 going on between these communities. just pick up your shyt and head to the next town or city or even state. why bother fukking with these negan nikkas for control over some shytty woods and losing lives in the process :dwillhuh:

Last edited:

Yessir_Araphat

takin money>>gettin money
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
N/S Long Beach
this Gimple guy is such a huge fakkit!! He’s as big of a douche bag as the talking dead host, if not more. When he’s talking, and his eyes roll around like he’s trying to be funny, or sarcastic pisses me the fukk off!! And his stupid ass answers when he’s asked legit questions about plot holes/inconsistencies

Geechiedan214

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oak Cliff Tx Triple D as a whole
they linger too long in one area. i mean they basically got ww3 going on between these communities. just pick up your shyt and head to the next town or city or even state. why bother fukking with these negan nikkas for control over some shytty woods and losing loves in the process :dwillhuh:
That's my same sentiments but they're going to run into all types of Negans I'm sure. But why not go out and check it out at least they got too MF comfortable

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i may be in the minority,

but Carl dying is good...the show & the comic shouldn't run parallel to each other.

whats in the graphic novel isn't translating to compelling TV anymore and hasn't for awhile.

the previous showrunners (Darabont, Mazzara) followed the comic "loosely" and improvised around it.

this gave us characters like Daryl, Merle etc...Carol became who she is bc she outlived her comic-counterpart.

Negan + All Out War is the peak of the graphic novel and it's been lackluster on screen.

not following the comic 1:1 will give the writers a chance to improvise and take risks again.

Chandler was horrible anyway.
I do agree with all of this, I just don't like the retarded explanation as to why he was killed off and also how underwhelming it was, although if anything it highlights just how bad the writing is for this atm. It's been pretty obvious from this war arc that some of these scenes from the comic don't translate well into live action tv, a lot of them either don't make sense to see acted out or it's just plain trash.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this Gimple guy is such a huge fakkit!! He’s as big of a douche bag as the talking dead host, if not more. When he’s talking, and his eyes roll around like he’s trying to be funny, or sarcastic pisses me the fukk off!! And his stupid ass answers when he’s asked legit questions about plot holes/inconsistencies
He does always sound like an obnoxious prick when he talks.

YOLO_JONES

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Park Village, Compton CA

:deadmanny:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
they linger too long in one area. i mean they basically got ww3 going on between these communities. just pick up your shyt and head to the next town or city or even state. why bother fukking with these negan nikkas for control over some shytty woods and losing loves in the process :dwillhuh:
They probably would run into more Governor/Negan/Cannibals/Bikers type people if they traveled elsewhere. Alexandra is by far the best setup Ricks group had since the show started, its worth fighting for.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
They probably would run into more Governor/Negan/Cannibals/Bikers type people if they traveled elsewhere. Alexandra is by far the best setup Ricks group had since the show started, its worth fighting for.

that shyt is burned to pieces now. They need to bounce and move to another place. resources there arent even worth all the bullshyt they going thru

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I'm thinking that bite happened when Carl was in the woods with his new friend and they got attacked:jbhmm:
that's exactly what carl says at the end

i agree but he’ll never find a career that’ll pay as much. TWD was 20+ years of job security for the actor.
he could also keep working this role, be typecast forever, and never get other roles cause he's known as "carl" in everything

i could be better to go to school, take 4 years off, get a haircut, your grown man features, and then come back to acting without everyone remembering your face and the one role you ever did in life

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
Perfect opportunity to bash Neegan brains instead he butts him with it :beli:
in my opinion this is what is going to ruin this show. the contrived behavior that doesnt make sense.

rick not using the barbed end is stupid. ezekiel locking himself in when he could have left with his people is stupid. and really, not having snipers stay observing neegan's compound when they were trapped by zombies is stupid. in 2 different ways, snipers could have brought a quick end to this, or at least forced neegan into some very desperate circumstances.