All Out War: Official Walking Dead Season 8 Thread

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
i dont know what type of progression yall want tho. this is the show. its like yall want a magic cure or something.

i’d just be happy with new scenery and better writing.

I just don’t think anything was accomplished from a character or storyline perspective. We saw the real Zeke, Morgan struggling with going back to clear mode, and Eugene having a moral crisis. Aside from that not much has changed :yeshrug:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
wow...what a mess of an episode.

Oceanside scene was fukking wasted

Morgan fukking wasted

Eugene, gabe, Dwight, still useless and alive

During Negan and Carl's talk, gotta agree w/ Negan, why the Alexandria kids matter and the Savior ones don't...Ricky probably orphaned mad kids

the anti climatic, no explanation ending, wonder how or when they gon explain his ass gettin bitten.

The other scenes were like hodge podges of random battles they couldn't fit in a proper episode.

they built it up, then squandered it.

maybe this is all a set up for the FtWD crossover

But I'll be here when it starts back up...cause I'm moron who wants to see the end

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
now if they do kill carl which it def looks like they did...to me Rick should become pure EVIL. he shouldnt give a fukk anymore. he should mow through Negan but show that he cant really differentiate right from wrong anymore...and in the end i guess let one of them Fear fools murk him to end both series...

i dont know...the shyt has run its course...they might as well jump over a literal shark at some point.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
I thought more people would be happy with coral dying, I even called it too.

He was a terrible actor and something had to be done.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
the anti climatic, no explanation ending, wonder how or when they gon explain his ass gettin bitten.
he was bitten when he was fighting zombies with that new guy in a previous episode. the zombie fell on him and actually bit him then. he just didnt want to freak anybody out by telling them earlier

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
now if they do kill carl which it def looks like they did...to me Rick should become pure EVIL. he shouldnt give a fukk anymore. he should mow through Negan but show that he cant really differentiate right from wrong anymore...and in the end i guess let one of them Fear fools murk him to end both series...

i dont know...the shyt has run its course...they might as well jump over a literal shark at some point.
...a ZOMBIE shark!

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
This episode was decent, Carl's "death" was different than what the spoiler sites said, TBH him getting stabbed by Negan would have been much better. Would have made Negan one of the all time great TV villains, oh well.
They may have heard about the leaks and filmed tht scene at the end over a weekend, but I agree it should have been done different, not sure if by Negan, But maybe Simon.....fits his character better and could have rick get revenge on him in the end without writing off Negan.