All Jokes Aside: LeBron Ruined the NBA: Update Stephen A Agrees

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
kinda reminds me of the clutch plays that john paxson & steve kerr made to clinch a couple of the bulls championships

where do rank those??

:whistle:

:lupe:

im a bron stan because i actually understand the game and i dont agree with you??

grow up.

stop being a dikkhead.

bosh signed along with lebron.

the person i quoted implied that lebron joined a contender.
he didnt. they built that team from scratch. same thing in cleveland and L.A.

miami was a 1st round exit in '09, one of the worst teams in '08, 1st round exit in '07.
bosh was in toronto and i dont recall him ever winning a playoff series up there.

people acting like lebron did what durant's been doing the past 5 years, never adds up.
the rest of the team was ass.

Kerr was Game 6 Bulls up 3-2
(Jordan made the pass off a double)

Paxson was game 6, Bulls up 3-2

Ray was Game 6.. Heat down 3-2
coming off Lebron’s missed shot

Kyrie was Game 7
Coming off a Lebron missed shot

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
:mjlol:

So wade bosh and bron isn’t a contender?

:mjlol:

fukk outta here
No one said Wade Bosh and Bron isn't a contender. :dahell:

They said that Bron never ran TO a contender. He never joined a team that was already a contender before he got there. Of course they were a contender after he got there, why the fukk would he join a team where he couldn't even contend for a title?

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps

Kyrie was Game 7

whats your point??

i can nitpick too and bring up how the warriors & spurs were far superior teams than the '93 suns and UTAH.

Wade bron Bosh automatically make it a contender who gives a shyt what they did before that

stop jumping into other peoples' conversations if you cant follow whats going on.

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
Umm yeah nikka that’s what they were going for a contender to compete for multiple chips :heh:

His point is Miami was garbage that was a trash ass team Wade was carrying dolo

No one said Wade Bosh and Bron isn't a contender. :dahell:

They said that Bron never ran TO a contender. He never joined a team that was already a contender before he got there. Of course they were a contender after he got there, why the fukk would he join a team where he couldn't even contend for a title?

:unimpressed:

Bosh joined bron and wade at the same time right?

He went to a contender

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2010 cavs vs. C's

"Super Team" tho...

seriespicks.JPG

:russ:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly.... this new batch of young kids just built different and I cant blame them.

With all due respect.... no one trynna play and die their careers in Memphis or Detriot

If all these cats was going to small market teams that would be one thing.

But its the MEDIA for years that been on that "so and so needs to leave _____ and go to New York and be PRIME TIME.

HELL SAS himself has been guilty of it saying cats should go to a bigger market team under the bright lights and make their money.

Now complaining cuz so many are taking up that advise and happen to play on the same team?

I think he probably more mad that they chose the Nets over the Knicks.

Cuz if Kyrie, KD, Harden, and etc would all been on the Knicks.... no one wouldve said shyt and the same cats would be now celebrating that "THE SHOW" has came back to Madison Square Garden

lol thats the real issue

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Kyrie was Game 7
Half your narratives about the plays are lies. MJ didn't pass out of a double-team, he was being single-covered by little 6'1" KJ and still gave up the ball to Pippen, who then passed to Grant, who then passed out to Paxson. And Kyrie's shot game off a pass from Bron followed by a screen from JR, not off a Bron missed shot.

Also, Kyrie's shot was made in a tie game with a minute left and Ray's shot only tied the game (Bron hit the go-ahead shot in overtime and THEN had to dominate Game 7 too), so neither shot actually ended the series. Meanwhile Kerr's shot won the series with just 5 seconds left and Paxson's shot won the series when they were down 2 with 3 seconds left. So both Kerr and Paxson's shots effectively ended the series, while even after Kyrie/Ray made their shots there was still basketball left to be played.