All Jokes Aside: LeBron Ruined the NBA: Update Stephen A Agrees

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's how I know your dumbass ain't got a rebuttal :lolbron:

Bring up Jordan going 1-9 in the playoffs before Phil and Scottie came to the rescue and these dummies throw their own logic out the window.

Not caring to argue with the 10th retarded Bron Groupie in here =/= Not having an argument.

We don’t love him like that.

Stop trying.

Stop quoting me.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
You really don't know shyt about basketball :picard:

The Cavs lost to the Magic because the Cavs fukking sucked. Lebron dropped 40, 9, and 9 with great defense that series.. Give him Pau, Odom, and Bynum instead of Mo Williams, Delonte West, and Illgauskas' corpse and he's winning a ring that year.

Penalizing Lebron for losing with Mo Williams as his best teammate is like penalizing Jordan for going 1-9 in playoff games without Scottie.
Another Stupid Bron Stan.

Got every excuse in the world for why LeBron lost. Shut the fukk up gump :mjlol:
LeBron is literally the only player in NBA history who would get criticized for a series where he put up 40-8-8 and hit a game-winning buzzer beater.

He's the only player who can have his coach get outcoached and his teammates get outplayed at literally every position, then be told he should have somehow won anyway.

The haters just show they actually have an even higher impression of Bron than anyone else does.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
You really don't know shyt about basketball :picard:

The Celtics lost to the Magic because their best player was out that series. If KG was healthy the Celtics would be the favorites to win the championship. They beat the Lakers convincingly the year prior.

The Cavs lost to the Magic because the Cavs fukking sucked. Lebron dropped 40, 9, and 9 with great defense that series.. Give him Pau, Odom, and Bynum instead of Mo Williams, Delonte West, and Illgauskas' corpse and he's winning a ring that year.

Penalizing Lebron for losing with Mo Williams as his best teammate is like penalizing Jordan for going 1-9 in playoff games without Scottie.

Except the cavs won 66 games that season ,were top 5 in offense and defense and went to the ecf.they didn’t suck at all they just got outplayed

the bulls were a below .500 8 seed facing the bucks,champion Celtics and runner up Celtics while goin “1-9 without pippen” you dikkriding groupies don’t even use context

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
All jokes aside, these types of threads have ruined basketball discussion on The Coli.
:unimpressed:

this section is a fukkin joke bruh.

folks like @Stick Up Kid @The Hon. Stringer Bell @Swagnificent @Sccit @thedevilyouknow @Low quality poster and others make these dumb ass threads every day and it’s not real basketball talk, only trolling and “I hate this player” type of shyt.

makes so damn sense that cacs on Reddit and realGM have better basketball discussion than a so called message board for black culture

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Daps
this section is a fukkin joke bruh.

folks like @Stick Up Kid @The Hon. Stringer Bell @Swagnificent @Sccit @thedevilyouknow @Low quality poster and others make these dumb ass threads every day and it’s not real basketball talk, only trolling and “I hate this player” type of shyt.

makes so damn sense that cacs on Reddit and realGM have better basketball discussion than a so called message board for black culture

Cacs on Reddit stan Lebron. I’m a free thinking black man.