All Jokes Aside: LeBron Ruined the NBA: Update Stephen A Agrees

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
what's happening with the Nets is an embarrassment to the NBA... the seeds were planted by LeBron in 2010... no need for competition, lets just join forces and win manufactured rings.

There's a reason why the ratings and general interest in the NBA is at its all time low.. all under the LeBron administration.:francis:

He killed competition :yeshrug:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Paul Pierce

2002 - all star, all-NBA
2003 - all star, all-NBA
2004 - all star
2005 - all star
2006 - all star
2007 - 29yo, averaging 24-6-4, supposedly "washed"
2008 - all star, All-NBA, gets MVP votes, averages 22-5-6 in the Finals and wins Finals MVP
2009 - all star, All-NBA, gets MVP votes
2010 - all star, comes just 4 points away from winning a 2nd Finals MVP
2011 - all star
2012 - all star

Kevin Garnett

1997 - all star
1998 - all star
2000 - all star, all-NBA, all-defensive
2001 - all star, all-NBA, all-defensive
2002 - all star, all-NBA, all-defensive
2003 - all star, all-NBA, all-defensive
2004 - all star, all-NBA, all-defensive, MVP
2005 - all star, all-NBA, all-defensive
2006 - all star, all-NBA, all-defensive
2007 - 30 yo, averaging 22-13-4, all-NBA, all-defensive, 9th in MVP voting, supposedly "washed"
2008 - all star, 1st team all-defensive, 1st team All-NBA, 3nd in MVP voting
2009 - all star, 1st-team all-defensive
2010 - all star
2011 - all star, 1st-team all-defensive
2012 - 2nd team all-defensive
2013 - all star, gets MVP votes

Ray Allen

2000 - all star
2001 - all star, all-NBA, gets MVP votes
2002 - all star
2004 - all star
2005 - all star, all-NBA, gets MVP votes
2006 - all star
2007 - 31yo, averaging 26-5-4, supposedly "washed"
2008 - all star, sets NBA Finals record for most 3pt in an NBA Finals
2009 - all star
2011 - all star
2013 - "saves LeBron" in the NBA Finals
2014 - starts for the Heat in the NBA Finals

It's amazing that PP/KG/Ray were all supposedly "washed" around 30-31yo when they were all putting up ridiculous numbers that year, made all-star games for another 4-6 years, played for another 7-10 years, and had damn near as many accolades AFTER they joined the Celtics as they had before. :francis:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
what's happening with the Nets is an embarrassment to the NBA... the seeds were planted by LeBron in 2010... no need for competition, lets just join forces and win manufactured rings.

There's a reason why the ratings and general interest in the NBA is at its all time low.. all under the LeBron administration.:francis:
Shaq actually planted the seed. Once he joined TNT's Inside The NBA years ago he became the "Ring Police" and instantly started ripping Barkley and many others to death for being ringless damn near every episode.. still to this very day. Next thing you know Bron was gettin' nervous. True they should've put better players around him in Cleveland but on the low players now all of a sudden didn't want to be on that Shaq summer jam screen for not having a championship. Shaq planted the seed and Bron made it grow

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
This thread was made becasue of fukking buyouts, and buyouts = College recruiting, may the best recruiter win. How has that got anything to do with LeBron?

I do understand, however, that the players having all the power feels weird. Its a jarring sensation, since its one of the few examples in the non government positions where it is able to happen for a worker. Even in Hollywood, the talent isn't the movie studio, and only a rare few become successful enough to start moving however they want.

The difference with sports is that while everyone loves a good super team, they like to see them built becasue of the way it tells a story.

The Celtics had to have a good GM and luck to get Bird, the Lakers had to have the same to get Magic. Scottie Pippen and Rodman had to be cobbled together with Jordan etc. Even with the 2008 Celtics 'super team', it was a team with one home grown star pulling off trades and having to convince said other star players to come to this team and sacrifice if they all wanted to get over the hump together. Forget the color of the GM's and players for a second.....its a 'good story' and now people are engaged to see how it turns out.

Golden State before KD, same thing...people got to organically watch the growth happen.

Once the players, who are friends, start picking where they want to go, together, and then picking the destination themselves and you got teams almost wasting whole seasons to put themselves in a position to be chosen like an episode of the bachelor....it loses some of the mythos. Its not that its wrong, its just a different kind of story and one the public isn't used to enjoying.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
Are you going to argue that Iverson was a more effective winner than LBJ now, or that Iverson would have made any of those teams as good as LBJ made them? :mjlol:

Bron didn't go to "better teams every 2 years". Bron didn't join any Finals competitor. All the squads he joined were failing before he got there and failing after he left. The 2010 Heat, 2014 Cavs, and 2018 Lakers weren't shyt. LeBron MADE those teams and you're mad at him for it.

This dumbass just said PP-Ray-KG is the same as PG-Lavine-Gobert. :picard:

you gotta eat the Ls you take in most threads. You're projecting Lebron hate and it shows where your head is at.

Miami was gutted and rebuilt, Cleveland became more and more stacked... the same way you blame other teams.... Lakers last year had 4 centers who have been MVP running or have touched the finals in some capacity. Blatantly ignoring the fact that 2 of the Boston members you brought up won rings with Lebron :russ: on teams you are saying are "failing trash" while also saying those same Boston players are unfair and "teaming up"

is it oochie wally or one mic?

If you dont get the PP-Ray-KG vs PG-Lavine- Gobert anaology then you're as dumb as you dikkride. Nobody was looking at Pierce on Boston, KG on Timberwolves, Ray on the Bucks as some sort of extremely threatening championship contender. Same with these other fringe superstar players today.

I dont see how you try to prop Lebron or KD up on an all mighty pedestal while still trying to compare them to players who are only also second options on teams. Lebron and KD are both once in a generation all time players who change the whole course of the league. Nobody is saying that about Kawhi, PG, Ray Allen, Paul Pierce.
I want to see you flip flop some more. Keep going with this shyt .... you're telling me in a draft you would seriously consider building a franchise around Ray Allen than KD or Lebron? I wanna see the gymnastics you keep doing while trying to big KD and Lebron up, while also saying they are "just like 2nd option players in the end of their careers"

the fact that you ignore me shytting on everyone just to suck Lebron's dikk speaks volumes. Maybe I'm getting too old, but seeing another man on a grown mans dikk gives me cold chills... that shyt is extremely embarrassing... like dont you have a father to look up to? :gucci: you'd think you were on that nikkas birth certificate the way he came out your p*ssy

when you type "Its the same as the last 60 years" but then also defend it too... Dont you see how much of a hypocrite you sound? all circumstances aside? :francis: some situations are more organic and natural from the 1960s up but its still bytch shyt. I just dont see how you justify one thing, "then ride for your man" in another case which is way worse. I'm arguing that most of these situations are clown shyt, and you are like "yeah its not the same as before... but only until it hurts my feelings then its okay to do it" :mjlol: you 100% shouldnt be acting like a bytch if you are one of the top players of the entire generation.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps

Bron still forming or trying to form super teams so nikkas gonna keep following suit...bron gotta be on the kings for this shyt to end...and the ironic thing is he's the only one taking the L's from these super teams

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
you gotta eat the Ls you take in most threads. You're projecting Lebron hate and it shows where your head is at.

Miami was gutted and rebuilt, Cleveland became more and more stacked... the same way you blame other teams.... Lakers last year had 4 centers who have been MVP running or have touched the finals in some capacity. Blatantly ignoring the fact that 2 of the Boston members you brought up won rings with Lebron :russ: on teams you are saying are "failing trash" while also saying those same Boston players are unfair and "teaming up"

is it oochie wally or one mic?

If you dont get the PP-Ray-KG vs PG-Lavine- Gobert anaology then you're as dumb as you dikkride. Nobody was looking at Pierce on Boston, KG on Timberwolves, Ray on the Bucks as some sort of extremely threatening championship contender. Same with these other fringe superstar players today.

I dont see how you try to prop Lebron or KD up on an all mighty pedestal while still trying to compare them to players who are only also second options on teams. Lebron and KD are both once in a generation all time players who change the whole course of the league. Nobody is saying that about Kawhi, PG, Ray Allen, Paul Pierce.
I want to see you flip flop some more. Keep going with this shyt .... you're telling me in a draft you would seriously consider building a franchise around Ray Allen than KD or Lebron? I wanna see the gymnastics you keep doing while trying to big KD and Lebron up, while also saying they are "just like 2nd option players in the end of their careers"

the fact that you ignore me shytting on everyone just to suck Lebron's dikk speaks volumes. Maybe I'm getting too old, but seeing another man on a grown mans dikk gives me cold chills... that shyt is extremely embarrassing... like dont you have a father to look up to? :gucci: you'd think you were on that nikkas birth certificate the way he came out your p*ssy

when you type "Its the same as the last 60 years" but then also defend it too... Dont you see how much of a hypocrite you sound? all circumstances aside? :francis: some situations are more organic and natural from the 1960s up but its still bytch shyt. I just dont see how you justify one thing, "then ride for your man" in another case which is way worse. I'm arguing that most of these situations are clown shyt, and you are like "yeah its not the same as before... but only until it hurts my feelings then its okay to do it" :mjlol: you 100% shouldnt be acting like a bytch if you are one of the top players of the entire generation.

No one gonna get past the 3rd line of that shyt without realizing it's too trash to go on....and you bothered to type it all out? :picard:

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
A super team but they lost to Dwight Howard and nobodies :dead: Call yourself the GOAT but you got embarrassed two times by a team Kobe and Dwight handled without issue :dead: Just to show you how retarded Bron Stans are, they bring up Bron’s regular season record vs. Kobe to show why he was better but then when we ask why Bron lost to the Celtics and Kobe didn’t, they say Kobe had a better team :dead:
You really don't know shyt about basketball :picard:

The Celtics lost to the Magic because their best player was out that series. If KG was healthy the Celtics would be the favorites to win the championship. They beat the Lakers convincingly the year prior.

The Cavs lost to the Magic because the Cavs fukking sucked. Lebron dropped 40, 9, and 9 with great defense that series.. Give him Pau, Odom, and Bynum instead of Mo Williams, Delonte West, and Illgauskas' corpse and he's winning a ring that year.

Penalizing Lebron for losing with Mo Williams as his best teammate is like penalizing Jordan for going 1-9 in playoff games without Scottie.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You really don't know shyt about basketball :picard:

The Celtics lost to the Magic because their best player was out that series. If KG was healthy the Celtics would be the favorites to win the championship. They beat the Lakers convincingly the year prior.

The Cavs lost to the Magic because the Cavs fukking sucked. Lebron dropped 40, 9, and 9 with great defense that series.. Give him Pau, Odom, and Bynum instead of Mo Williams, Delonte West, and Illgauskas' corpse and he's winning a ring that year.

Penalizing Lebron for losing with Mo Williams as his best teammate is like penalizing Jordan for going 1-9 in playoff games without Scottie.

Another Stupid Bron Stan.

Got every excuse in the world for why LeBron lost. Shut the fukk up gump :mjlol: