All Eyez On Me (Official Thread)

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Wait, this is THAT Tupac biopic??!! I thought this was some new shyt that was just being rushed out. Damn shame it took years to make some shyt that looks so weak.

Nah this is the one that was bubbling for years. Then singleton came on and resurrected it. Then he bounced. Then it was the director of devil with the blue dress then he bounced and then it was dormant for a hot min then came benny

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
The exact opposite tho. They've been trying to make this Pac movie for yeeeeeears. But the directors kept falling off one by one and benny boom wanted to do it so he stepped up. And he did it with no studio attached so it was purely a passion project.

What other directors were pegged for this movie?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hard to get a read on this movie.....Celebs say it's "phenomenal"

regular folk on twitter say 6/10 :ld:

If it's somewhere in the middle, I'll take it

Exit9NJturnpike

Gmen Giants Big Blue
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Brunswick, NJ
Man this shyt was dope:ohhh:Pac was too complex for one movie, but we got Tupac Resurrection which was also dope. I'm proud of Benny Boom and all those involved. Dude who play Pac did a really good job. The acting was good. shyt this was better than Straight outta of Compton. I hope nikkas support this shyt, my theatre was packed.

Side note: We need instagram's for all the women actresses. Got damn the women in this film was bad as hell. The chick who played Pac's accuser holy fukking shyt. :whoo::ohlawd: