"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh Im missing this shyt so much im about to start making up my own storylines and post on this forum about the events that took place :to:

Damn Walt had those cops fooled thinking he was dead :gladbron:

Did you see the ending in tonights episode with Walt jr in the lab like he's about to take a shot at cooking some meth and Jesse in the background staring like he's either going to kill him or teach him?? :gladbron: Next week is about to be craaaaazzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyy........

:sadcam:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Started sopranos the other day, pilot was good i guess

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Walt faked his death!! Ed the carpet guy coming through with the perfect escape and new identity for Walt . Walt in Prague cooking with the Czechs and them providing cancer treatments. The twist ending of Ed being an employee of Madrigal all along and that he set up Gus Fring identity in the late 80s .

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
"Baby Blue" by Badfinger is #1 on Itunes. :blessed:

ABQ Journal, the newspaper featuring Walter White's obituary, increased sales by 40%. Their website traffic was 60x that of a normal day because of the obituary. They also received 10x the normal amount of calls from all across America and Canada requesting copies of the newspaper. 100 sellers were listing copies of the newspaper on Ebay, for as much as $26.

http://www.abqjournal.com/276439/news/breaking-bad-obit-triggers-frenzy.html

Remember his name. :wow:

Fred.

Last edited:

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Baby Blue" by Badfinger is #1 on Itunes. :blessed:

ABQ Journal, the newspaper featuring Walter White's obituary, increased sales by 40%. Their website traffic was 60x that of a normal day because of the obituary. They also received 10x the normal amount of calls from all across America and Canada requesting copies of the newspaper. 100 sellers were listing copies of the newspaper on Ebay, for as much as $26.

http://www.abqjournal.com/276439/news/breaking-bad-obit-triggers-frenzy.html

Remember his name. :wow:

Fred.

Damn at the power of this show. Heisenberg's name finds out like church bells at 10 o'clock

• Dap
Reactions: hex

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
enhanced-buzz-5734-1379012181-45.jpg

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Breh Im missing this shyt so much im about to start making up my own storylines and post on this forum about the events that took place :to:

Damn Walt had those cops fooled thinking he was dead :gladbron:

I still can't believe Jr is using the 9 million for that sex change operation.

Exiled Martian

Was young I couldn't do good, now I can't do Bad
Daps
Reppin
Swag-hili Shores
First Sunday last night in a long while where I sat there aimlessly flicking through several TV channels hoping for some Piff to view....:ehh: Failing that...I jumped on the laptop & googled various things such as how to make meth, out of curiosity... :ninja2: & from there Was just thinking .....my basement crawlspace would make an awesome place to setup a meth lab too, and the concrete crawlspace under the garage would be a great place to store the money. Could start a computer repair business and charge lot of money and lot of people happen to pay in cash, and then launder the money under that business.

Hmmmm, this actually sounds like it could work. :ohhh:

Anyone wanna cook? :cook:

EDIT: Only noticed that on this last page nearly ALL the posters have got Heisenberg AVI's :wow:

Last edited: