"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Daps

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I wonder how that would work....Saul doesn't know Gus at all before Walt right? He just knows a guy who knows a guy (they made it seem like it was six degrees of separation, btw, but it turned out it was just one)? Intertwining storylines perhaps? :patrice:

I Was JUST Coming In To Say This, Unless I Forgot, I Dont Remember Gus Ever Knowing Saul Or Indicating He Has Ever Known Or Used Him In the Past

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
First Sunday last night in a long while where I sat there aimlessly flicking through several TV channels hoping for some Piff to view....:ehh: Failing that...I jumped on the laptop & googled various things such as how to make meth, out of curiosity... :ninja2: & from there Was just thinking .....my basement crawlspace would make an awesome place to setup a meth lab too, and the concrete crawlspace under the garage would be a great place to store the money. Could start a computer repair business and charge lot of money and lot of people happen to pay in cash, and then launder the money under that business.

Hmmmm, this actually sounds like it could work. :ohhh:

Anyone wanna cook? :cook:

EDIT: Only noticed that on this last page nearly ALL the posters have got Heisenberg AVI's :wow:
m902SbM.gif

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I wonder how that would work....Saul doesn't know Gus at all before Walt right? He just knows a guy who knows a guy (they made it seem like it was six degrees of separation, btw, but it turned out it was just one)? Intertwining storylines perhaps? :patrice:

I Was JUST Coming In To Say This, Unless I Forgot, I Dont Remember Gus Ever Knowing Saul Or Indicating He Has Ever Known Or Used Him In the Past

Correct, but Saul knows Mike, who works for Gus. And in season 2, ep 11 Saul said Gus had been operating in the area for 20 years, so he could definitely be around in a prequel. Not every episode but hell, a couple guest appearances would be :wow:

Fred.

showtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
people like you aree starting to annoy me

things taht the show IMPLIES

A) Skylar will get off with the info on hank n gomez
B) Walt JR gets the money
C)lydia dies
D)Jessie gets away

walt takes care of all loose ends. it is a finale for a reason.

Yes that's what the show "implies" happens but it's open for discussion and it's a plot hole with Lydia if you know anything about Ricin.

A) Why would Skylar get off completely? she was part of a HUGE drug operation. She would get a deal but still serve time
B) If walt jr gets the money and spends it he's a felon. Why would he want to spend his uncles blood money?
C) Lydia most likely lives she digested the ricin which only will effect her digestive tract unlike inhaling or inserting it. She only has the ricin in her system for about 10 hours before she would go to the hospital where they would flush her system. She most likely survives based on those facts so your wrong.
D) This is laughable Jesse most likely is doing life in prison at least 25 years. Get's away with nothing? LOL

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes that's what the show "implies" happens but it's open for discussion and it's a plot hole with Lydia if you know anything about Ricin.

A) Why would Skylar get off completely? she was part of a HUGE drug operation. She would get a deal but still serve time
B) If walt jr gets the money and spends it he's a felon. Why would he want to spend his uncles blood money?
C) Lydia most likely lives she digested the ricin which only will effect her digestive tract unlike inhaling or inserting it. She only has the ricin in her system for about 10 hours before she would go to the hospital where they would flush her system. She most likely survives based on those facts so your wrong.
D) This is laughable Jesse most likely is doing life in prison at least 25 years. Get's away with nothing? LOL

B. As far as anybody knows, the money is charity from billionaires. It's not drug money and Jr would not be guilty of any crime.

C. Ricin is one of the most toxic substances on earth. She is dead.