"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why did Walt take off his watch and put it on the pay phone in the finale?
to avoid a continuity error.

walt doesnt have his watch in the first flash forward, so at some point, he had to take it off.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
looks like the show should have been set elsewhere

:ohhh:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/07/meth-states_n_4057372.html?ncid=edlinkusaolp00000003&ir=DC

1005_Meth_3.jpg

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Yes that's what the show "implies" happens but it's open for discussion and it's a plot hole with Lydia if you know anything about Ricin.

A) Why would Skylar get off completely? she was part of a HUGE drug operation. She would get a deal but still serve time
B) If walt jr gets the money and spends it he's a felon. Why would he want to spend his uncles blood money?
C) Lydia most likely lives she digested the ricin which only will effect her digestive tract unlike inhaling or inserting it. She only has the ricin in her system for about 10 hours before she would go to the hospital where they would flush her system. She most likely survives based on those facts so your wrong.
D) This is laughable Jesse most likely is doing life in prison at least 25 years. Get's away with nothing? LOL
Skylar is was hit with money laundering, her first offense, she lost the house and her cars, plus the car wash. There was no evidence on her with the meth operation, only the money, Walt comes back and shoots up the city so they think he was back in town to get her. B) Uncle, you mean father, Hank had no money and the money is coming from Grey Matter, it is not blood money. They donated 28 million to meth clients, so giving Walt Jr the money to go to college will be great press for Grey Matter in the coming weeks. Lydia is dead, she has been exposed to to it for more than 12 hours at that point, there is no antidote for humans and flushing her system out is useless at that point, the poison is already affected her cells, if you watch the show again Walt says we meet every Tuesday at 10:am and he is still dressed bummy, the next day he is cleaned up wearing Khakis and a new jacket, leading me to think the nazi getting killed happened more than 24 hours later. D) Jesse is done i agree with that. Unless he took 2 pounds of meth to flip for some escape money he is done, then again when Walt speaks with Gretchen he says there is 9 million and 700 hundred thousand there, he gave Ed at least 500k total to escape and he gave Badger and Pete 20k for the laser pointers job, the machine gun was another 30k and the box he was going to mail to Louis he could have sent to Ed along with another 200k to vanish Jesse.

Francis White

Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
awesome video When Stephen Colbert talked to Vince Gilligan about the song El Paso used in the season finale of Breaking Bad, he asked if Felina was Jesse or the blue meth, and Vince basically said Felina was the blue meth.. Viewed that way, the song El Paso matches up with not only the scene it was used in and the season finale, but the entire series. So I put the rest of it before and after the actual scene from the finale.

showtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
B. As far as anybody knows, the money is charity from billionaires. It's not drug money and Jr would not be guilty of any crime.

C. Ricin is one of the most toxic substances on earth. She is dead.

Digesting Ricin is far less toxic, go back and watch the episode where Walt describes Ricin to Jesse. Since she digested the Ricin recently the hospital would flush her system getting rid of most of the Ricin so should would most likely live. Walt telling Lydia he poisoned her was the dumbest thing the show did because in that case she most likely lives

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Digesting Ricin is far less toxic, go back and watch the episode where Walt describes Ricin to Jesse. Since she digested the Ricin recently the hospital would flush her system getting rid of most of the Ricin so should would most likely live. Walt telling Lydia he poisoned her was the dumbest thing the show did because in that case she most likely lives

Problem with your statement is the word recently. It was over 24hrs, which is too late to flush your system out of the poison as by that point your body has already fully digested it. It was at least 2 days later and late at night when that phone call happened at da Nazi's place between Walt and Lydia, she a goner brehs.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

:what:

That bytch is dead. You can't flush someone out unless you do it literally immediately afterwards. I'm talking, as soon as she drank it.

This was hours later, when the poison was already obviously in her system.

And yes ingestion isn't as toxic as inhalation, but that has nothing to do with anything. Either way it's one of the most toxic substances in existence.

If that's not proof enough, everyone from Vince Gilligan to Laura Fraser, the actress that plays Lydia, has said she's definitely, 100% dead.

This is such a weird thing to nitpick.

Fred.

showtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Skylar is was hit with money laundering, her first offense, she lost the house and her cars, plus the car wash. There was no evidence on her with the meth operation, only the money, Walt comes back and shoots up the city so they think he was back in town to get her. B) Uncle, you mean father, Hank had no money and the money is coming from Grey Matter, it is not blood money. They donated 28 million to meth clients, so giving Walt Jr the money to go to college will be great press for Grey Matter in the coming weeks. Lydia is dead, she has been exposed to to it for more than 12 hours at that point, there is no antidote for humans and flushing her system out is useless at that point, the poison is already affected her cells, if you watch the show again Walt says we meet every Tuesday at 10:am and he is still dressed bummy, the next day he is cleaned up wearing Khakis and a new jacket, leading me to think the nazi getting killed happened more than 24 hours later. D) Jesse is done i agree with that. Unless he took 2 pounds of meth to flip for some escape money he is done, then again when Walt speaks with Gretchen he says there is 9 million and 700 hundred thousand there, he gave Ed at least 500k total to escape and he gave Badger and Pete 20k for the laser pointers job, the machine gun was another 30k and the box he was going to mail to Louis he could have sent to Ed along with another 200k to vanish Jesse.

A) Walt didn't come back and shoot up the city lol. Skylar serves a prison term no way she walks clean that was a TON of money that she was involved with. She knew about Walt and the meth so she was an accessory to the crime.

B) Blood money as in the uncle died tied to the money and the money is not coming from grey matter it's a cover up it's really walt's money.

C) So you can't change your clothes from morning to night? Everything happened that same day and yes they could flush her system digesting ricin is far less lethal. Go watch the episode where Walt describes Ricin to Jesse. I can't say 100% she lives just like you can't say 100% she dies it's 50/50 and is open for discussion it was an error having Walt tell Lydia he poisoned her.

D) This is why Jesse should have died with Walt he has no out.

showtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Problem with your statement is the word recently. It was over 24hrs, which is too late to flush your system out of the poison as by that point your body has already fully digested it. It was at least 2 days later and late at night when that phone call happened at da Nazi's place between Walt and Lydia, she a goner brehs.

If that's the case then she would be having seizures and at a hospital dying not sitting on her bed talking fine.

Francis White

Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
A) Walt didn't come back and shoot up the city lol. Skylar serves a prison term no way she walks clean that was a TON of money that she was involved with. She knew about Walt and the meth so she was an accessory to the crime.

B) Blood money as in the uncle died tied to the money and the money is not coming from grey matter it's a cover up it's really walt's money.

C) So you can't change your clothes from morning to night? Everything happened that same day and yes they could flush her system digesting ricin is far less lethal. Go watch the episode where Walt describes Ricin to Jesse. I can't say 100% she lives just like you can't say 100% she dies it's 50/50 and is open for discussion it was an error having Walt tell Lydia he poisoned her.

D) This is why Jesse should have died with Walt he has no out.
Uncle? who are you talking about??