"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
tF01xPh.jpg

Walter White fans put him in the Obituary section in the paper :pachaha:

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finished watching the whole season. Boring. It was good up till like episode 9. It got repetitive and predictable towards the end. Never understood the hype for the show. At least it's done.

Mighty convenient that the "wanna be different" brigade comes out the woodwork now that the show is finished.

Last edited:

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
can't believe this shyt is over. i'm gonna watch The Wire with my girl now (i've seen it, she hasn't) but we were toying with the idea of watching Breaking Bad all over again.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
So not getting down on my hands and knees and sucking this shows dikk means I'm trying to be different.

I'm only commenting just now cause I waited till season 5 to finish, downloaded the whole thing and watched it in two days. At the end of the day the pay off just wasn't worth it. Season 4 was the best one. It was a cool show but the ending was super cliche.

aYoYo1

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NY where else
So not getting down on my hands and knees and sucking this shows dikk means I'm trying to be different.

I'm only commenting just now cause I waited till season 5 to finish, downloaded the whole thing and watched it in two days. At the end of the day the pay off just wasn't worth it. Season 4 was the best one. It was a cool show but the ending was super cliche.
Word not to mention how they played it safe with hank's bytch ass. He should of caught a couple hot ones to the chest or dome not a single shot. With all that shyt he was popping they gave he him a cakewalk out smh..lazy

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
no new breaking bad tonight or any other night :patrice: how does that work

"Better Call Saul" spin off coming and Giancarlo Esposito said he'd be down to play Gus. :blessed:

http://www.hypable.com/2013/09/26/giancarlo-esposito-open-returning-breaking-bad-gus-saul-spin/

Earlier this month AMC greenlit the Breaking Bad spin off Better Call Saul which will be a prequel.

Giancarlo Esposito is one actor who’d be interested in coming back to reprise his role as Gus.

The actor played fan favorite character Gus in earlier seasons of AMC’s hit meth drama before Walt successfully eliminated him with a bomb to the face.

Said Esposito to The Wrap earlier this month about potentially returning for the spin off, “I love my Breaking Bad family and would welcome the chance to work with them again if given the opportunity.”

What’s more, Breaking Bad creator Vince Gilligan said earlier this year that he would love to work with the Gus actor again. He said in July, “Any chance I get to work with Giancarlo again, I would jump at the opportunity. He is a wonderful actor and such a sweet guy.”

Fred.

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no new breaking bad tonight or any other night :patrice: how does that work

All the shows that come on Sunday are DVR fodder. Breaking Bad was the rare show where I would tune into that bytch live. I guess I'll catch Boardwalk Empire later on in the week :ld: