"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
Just re watching the final ep again.

Jesus, Walt the god, was blue at the very end.. :dwillhuh:

For real, the camera shot to the sky, with the coppers coming in turned Walt blue. Jesus Christ Vince is a genius.

What a phenomenal series ending ep. :blessed:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
The only thing I'm :ld: about is them letting Skyler skate just because she knows where Hank and Gomez are buried. I don't see that happening, especially with Walt dead. I doubt the DEA, Feds, and IRS are gonna :manny: "well, the trail ends with his death, let's all go home".

Fred.
the thing is...what did she really know? some bare facts, but not many specifics...of all of the things Walt pulled off during the series, Skyler knew of maybe 20% of it...she knew he manufactured meth...maybe killed a few people or was around a few killings...nothing really specific...she couldnt tell the police any pertinent information that they couldnt find on their own.

realistically she'd go down for the laundering and prob get off because lets face it...they do. she gets 10 years probation..time served...spends 3 months in jail max.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Yes Sky will walk , when Walt came back with he made all those calls and left messages getting the police to think he was the unibomber type of guy. He shoots up a nazi compound and dies by a meth lab from a gun wound from a M60 machine gun. He shoots Jack in the head but he slides that gun to Jesse who now has his finger prints all over it. Jesse finger prints are also on the chain that strangled Todd. Plus all over the meth equipment. Pinkman is going to the subject of the manhunt now. The focus is off Sky.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Just finished watching the whole season. Boring. It was good up till like episode 9. It got repetitive and predictable towards the end. Never understood the hype for the show. At least it's done.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Same time tomorrow right? :guilty:

:birdman: dont play with
Troy-Community-Emotions.gif

:to:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Just finished watching the whole season. Boring. It was good up till like episode 9. It got repetitive and predictable towards the end. Never understood the hype for the show. At least it's done.
Episode 9? What the fukk are you talking about. ? There was not 9 episodes? I know you trying to be different but at least do some research before you lie

HALLOWEEN

Pro
Daps
Reppin
http://i32.tinypic.com/ejvi9e.gif
Yes Sky will walk , when Walt came back with he made all those calls and left messages getting the police to think he was the unibomber type of guy. He shoots up a nazi compound and dies by a meth lab from a gun wound from a M60 machine gun. He shoots Jack in the head but he slides that gun to Jesse who now has his finger prints all over it. Jesse finger prints are also on the chain that strangled Todd. Plus all over the meth equipment. Pinkman is going to the subject of the manhunt now. The focus is off Sky.
:usure: