"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
"I saw an interview with Gilligan after the finale where he said a lot of the time he really doesn't mean to add symbolism. Like in the finale, Skyler's profile was framed perfectly in the microwave, and Vince didn't even notice until someone in the cutting room complimented the shot."

in response to stans going crazy over stuff like this:
:banderas: i knew it! yall were reaching hardbody on a lot of things :ufdup:

Breh if you've ever seen an interview where Vince Gilligan said that, you'd know the other writers always hit him with the :childplease: because he's been known to stop shooting for an hour just to pick out a nail polish color for Skyler, because he's concerned what it says about the character's personality.

Another example is Gilligan spent 20 minutes adjusting a curtain in season 4. Mark Margolis aka Tio Salamanca:

http://www.empireonline.com/interviews/interview.asp?IID=1736

To show you how brilliant he is, in that last episode where Walt hides in the bathroom when one of Giancarlo's henchmen comes in to check the room I'm in. When Walt was going to set up the bomb in my wheelchair. At one point, before the guy comes in, Walt sneaks out the back window. And as they were setting up the camera, Vince Gilligan came into the room and spent a good 20 minutes adjusting the curtain at the window, part in and part out of the room. He went on and on and on adjusting it. I said, 'Vince, if this show is dependent on how that curtain hangs, we're going to be deep shyt.' He said, 'No, Mark, it's all in the details.' And I shut my mouth. That's why the show is so good.

Vince is the most un-Hollywood-like person in the world. He's like the pleasant manager of a hardware store. 'Hi, how you doin'? Good to see you! What can I help you with?' But he's got a brilliant mind.

Fred.

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
Why are people acting like it's a guarantee that Lydia died? She had probably a 50/50 chance at survival, the show didn't clear that up.
people like you aree starting to annoy me

things taht the show IMPLIES

A) Skylar will get off with the info on hank n gomez
B) Walt JR gets the money
C)lydia dies
D)Jessie gets away

walt takes care of all loose ends. it is a finale for a reason.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps

C)lydia dies
D)Jessie gets away

NOPE :troll:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga

C)lydia dies
D)Jessie gets away

yeah people refuse to look at the show as a show and view it as if they were part of the situation in real life.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The only thing I'm :ld: about is them letting Skyler skate just because she knows where Hank and Gomez are buried. I don't see that happening, especially with Walt dead. I doubt the DEA, Feds, and IRS are gonna :manny: "well, the trail ends with his death, let's all go home".

Fred.

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
walter is dead, the only missing piece is the body of the asac of the city n special agent bodies. walter had months to think of a way out. They werent exactly going SUPER hgard on her anyway. there is no continuing story. It happened. walter white the gawd

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
I wanna know what happened to holly:lupe:

danielle_stripper_fantasy-10.jpg

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
When Flynn hits 18 his family is millionaires. So Holly will be fine. Financially anyway.

Fred.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There was just one thing that I wish they would have shown during the run. Flynn trying the blue stuff or something else, and Walt's reaction. The kid is in high school in the blue meth capital and he never tried anything, not even weed.

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
Does Jesse become less annoying? On Season 3 episode 1 :birdman:No love for junkies and fukk ups