"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

showtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why are people acting like it's a guarantee that Lydia died? She had probably a 50/50 chance at survival, the show didn't clear that up.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/10/01/breaking-bad-scenes-they-always-wanted-to-shoot/

'Breaking Bad' stars reveal the scenes they always wanted to shoot

JESSE PLEMONS (Todd): I would have liked to ride off into the sunset with Lydia on a crystal blue unicorn.
3pz7.png
:wow:
3pz7.png
:wow:

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
People try and put there own spin onto these shows to much can't we just accept it as the GOAT. If it was up to the coli Walt and Jessie would be homosexual lovers who dreamt the whole thing whilst in a car crash

• Dap
Reactions: hex

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Well, look at it like this.

"BB" blew the fukk up this season. Season 5A finale was 2.7 million people. Season 5B was 10.3 million. That's, as far as I know, unheard of. It has to be a record.

Anyway, they started writing 5A and 5B close to 2 years ago, when season 4 was only doing 1.9 mill.

I'm rambling but my point is, they obviously ended it how they wanted to because they had no pressure. "BB" wasn't a hit yet. So I assume reception had very little to do with it.

Now, as far as what you said, I think story should always trump reception. On the other hand, like BIG said "you're making music for fans....you ain't gonna record an album, and go cop all the albums yourself". So there has to be some kind of accountability for you having a fan base, and not ending on some artistic weird shyt just because you can.

Best case scenario you end it how you want, and fans love it. But if, let's say this show, ended with Walt dying in the cabin, I guarantee it would be me, you, gator, and 2-3 other people like :ohlawd: while 10 million others are ready to kill Vince Gilligan. So I'm ok with what we got.

Fred.
Walt dying in the cabin would have been a stand up and wow moment for me like when Gus died. A nikka woulda been emotional :to:

Old dude was right, that scene when Walt paid Ed to stay with him was so powerful , especially for #TeamWalt to see our hero broken :to:

For it to end with him taking a final L broken and alone would have even :ohhh: :to: and :ohlawd:

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
"I saw an interview with Gilligan after the finale where he said a lot of the time he really doesn't mean to add symbolism. Like in the finale, Skyler's profile was framed perfectly in the microwave, and Vince didn't even notice until someone in the cutting room complimented the shot."

in response to stans going crazy over stuff like this:

Grjh88N.jpg

:banderas: i knew it! yall were reaching hardbody on a lot of things :ufdup:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Walt dying in the cabin would have been a stand up and wow moment for me like when Gus died. A nikka woulda been emotional :to:

Old dude was right, that scene when Walt paid Ed to stay with him was so powerful , especially for #TeamWalt to see our hero broken :to:

For it to end with him taking a final L broken and alone would have even :ohhh: :to: and :ohlawd:
I'm not old, breh
a9cx.png

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
felina-1.jpg
He says Prague in a number of places he lists; Prague is the largest city in … the Czech Republic. Gretchen and Elliot are part of Madrigal it seems since he said this where they could get shot.