"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh:

Jesse grew up as suburban rich kid and only "struggled" in his young adult years because he wanted to be a 'rebellious wigger'. Even then, he still had a nice big crib that his parents let him stay at. No wonder he couldn't appreciate the hard earn money that he eventually got. Money is pretty meaningless to spoiled rich brats.

and what about walts personal greed? dude set out to make a certain amount of money, surpassed it 10 fold, and didn't want to stop.

yeah, jesse grew up privileged, but neither of them knew what the fukk they were getting into. only difference is walt was a 50 yr old man with a death sentence and jesse is a naive mid 20's kid still trying to figure life out.

Daps
Reppin
Pittsburgh

Jesse grew up as suburban rich kid and only "struggled" in his young adult years because he wanted to be a 'rebellious wigger'. Even then, he still had a nice big crib that his parents let him stay at. No wonder he couldn't appreciate the hard earn money that he eventually got. Money is pretty meaningless to spoiled rich brats.

I wouldn't say he was spoiled rich.. his family was upper middle class probably, but they didn't seem the type to just give him anything he wanted either. They let him stay there because he was close to his aunt and helped her out in her dying days. He definitely didn't need to be a meth dealer though.. lol.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breaking Bad is a GOAT contender, but you can't you can't say that and then turn around and tell nikkas, "It's just a TV show, relax," or, "B-b-but suspension of disbelief!" any time someone points out a grievance with it. :whoa:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Breaking Bad is a GOAT contender, but you can't you can't say that and then turn around and tell nikkas, "It's just a TV show, relax," or, "B-b-but suspension of disbelief!" any time someone points out a grievance with it. :whoa:

Bring some logical grievances to the table then. "How did Walt get the ricin into the Stevia packet?" is a good question. "How could Walt know people weren't laying down when he set up the M60?" is not.

Fred.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang

I think it was more complicated than that. As I remember his parents gave all the attention to his younger brother, and didn't think he would amount to much. That house he was staying at was his aunts who he was taking care of because she had cancer.

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
and what about walts personal greed? dude set out to make a certain amount of money, surpassed it 10 fold, and didn't want to stop.

yeah, jesse grew up privileged, but neither of them knew what the fukk they were getting into. only difference is walt was a 50 yr old man with a death sentence and jesse is a naive mid 20's kid still trying to figure life out.

Uhh he did stop when he retired. Things would've been cool if that clown Jesse didn't start giving away his money like Santa on christmas eve. Walt understood the value of money because he struggled through life...Jesse didn't because he grew up reasonably well off.

I wouldn't say he was spoiled rich.. his family was upper middle class probably, but they didn't seem the type to just give him anything he wanted either. They let him stay there because he was close to his aunt and helped her out in her dying days. He definitely didn't need to be a meth dealer though.. lol.

It's been a minute since i've watched it, but i'm pretty sure the ep. where he went to see his family implied that his parents gave him everything he could ever wanted growing up, even smothering with him with love and expectations...but Jesse chose the rebellious route like most well off kids do.

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Who said that dumb shyt? :dwillhuh:

I don't even remember. It was argued a few pages ago. This thread moves too fast, it was probably 30 pages ago by now. Something about, how would Walt know the exact height of the people in the building or some weird shyt, and what if people weren't standing up. It's a fukking M60 firing 800 rounds from 15 feet away. The max range of an M60 with the type of ammo Walt had (7.62 NATO rounds) is 500+ yards. If anything was unrealistic about the scene it was them downplaying the amount of damage the gun would do that close. Cats should've been getting torn apart "Private Ryan" style.

Fred.