"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
interesting-facts-about-breaking-bad-4.jpg
matthew broderick?

:dahell: :scusthov:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Insider podcast is up

http://www.amctv.com/shows/breaking-bad/insider-podcast-season-5

Vince is talking some crazy pitched storylines

-
- At one point Jesse was going to be murdered in Season 1 or 2, and Walt was going to kidnap the guy that did it, and cut off 1 body part per day. The guy could make it stop by pulling on a string attached to a shotgun pointed at his heart, but the guy was so tough he wouldn't do it. And Walt was getting more and more mentally scarred as he lopped off this guy's body parts day after day for weeks on end.Eventually Walt jr stumbles in and the guy pulls the wire and kills himself and Walt Jr.

- In Ozymandias Skylar was going to leave with Walt, and commit suicide in a motel bathroom while Walt is outside of the door explaining his plans.

This wouldve been perfect :wow:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The character he's based off jumped off the 6th story in real life though :patrice: :manny:

And the guy was laid up in the hospital after that. He didn't limp around killing his enemies using a mop as a crutch. So it's still unrealistic as hell.

Fred.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Read through all 50 pages of responses. It was a perfect episode in my opinion.
For all the nikkas that are nitpicking, is it that serious? You really want a shot of Walt putting the ricin in the sugar packet? It takes pin size amount of ricin to kill someone. Nikka just made a little hole and put that shyt in there.

For all the nikkas complaining about the ending, you really want him to kill his family, kill Walt jr, kill Skyler? Nikka is breaking bad, not breaking psycho. He went from a mild manner tax payer school teacher to a meth king pin, not the nikka that did Aurora movie theater shootings.

But one question I have is how did he know where Skyler was staying at?

And for all the nikkas that bringing up LOST :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit: Don't you dare bring up the ending for that show compared to this one. Even the writers on that show, were like yeah, we made shyt up.:yeshrug:

For all the nikkas bringing up Mad Men, you just outed yourselves as CACs. That is a CAC show for real.

My nikka @obarth drop that review on us breh. But take your time, since it will be your last for this show.:to:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You can't claim its a tv show as if all tv shows are that unrealistic... A lot of great shows dedicate themselves to being authentic and I feel that's what separates them from BB.

Realism isn't a yardstick for the quality of fiction, so that's irrelevant really. And all these shows, no matter how "realistic" they are, are fiction.

Is "The Wire" realistic? Definitely. The fake serial killer shyt? Hell no. That damn near killed the show for me.

Fred.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saw the entire 5B season in 3 days. Not sure how anyone can say this show didn't end perfectly. Normally I'm all reflective and shyt contemplating if they could of done this or done that but after this series finale there was none of that. shyt was sweet as fukk and left no room for ambiguity which is what most of these series finale's fail at. Can't realistically rank this show after finishing the finale 5 minutes ago, my first thought is it's the greatest show of all time but I got to settle down and properly rank it after some time. Show was amazing brehs not a single bad season and aside from that one weird ass episode where they're like high or someshyt the whole episode cooking, every episode was good to great.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
There's a nationwide manhunt for the Pablo Escobar of meth. He shows up back in his hometown and his wife who also happens to be one of the only people alive who can tie him to his drug empire is not immediately placed into protective custody?:comeon: They don't even step up surveillance, besides one easily avoided car of cops?

That was a Dexter like plot hole. Still a great episode though.

:wtf:

Walt gave police a confession on the phone. They didn't need her to convict Walt, so why would she be in protective custody? What would killing her accomplish? They had enough info on him to RICO his house and car wash, without Skyler saying one word. The only reason the DEA was talking to her in "Granite State" was to ask where he was, not "give us enough to convict him". They had enough already.

Fred.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saw the entire 5B season in 3 days. Not sure how anyone can say this show didn't end perfectly. Normally I'm all reflective and shyt contemplating if they could of done this or done that but after this series finale there was none of that. shyt was sweet as fukk and left no room for ambiguity which is what most of these series finale's fail at. Can't realistically rank this show after finishing the finale 5 minutes ago, my first thought is it's the greatest show of all time but I got to settle down and properly rank it after some time. Show was amazing brehs not a single bad season and aside from that one weird ass episode where they're like high or someshyt the whole episode cooking, every episode was good to great.

How was it like watching all the episodes in 3 days? It must have been :ohlawd: