"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
BREHS...IT WAS A GREAT RUN...THAT shyt WAS BEAUTIFUL...MY nikka @hexagram23 AND @obarth BLESSED US IN THIS THREAD

THE NATURE BOY IS AT A LOSS FOR WORDS

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

flair1_280x390_464663a.jpg

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Yeah the writing got a little sloppy with Jesse imo. One minute he's all about the money then when he gets it, he doesn't care. Then he's all depressed and doesn't care about living one minute...the next minute he's glad to be alive.
it's not the next minute, he's been a meth slave for 4-6 months in that dungeon. SAW his dream girl get killed and knew if he didn't cook then the innocent kid would be next. just the freedom would be enough to warrant his reaction

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Not all the nazis were standing. Kenny the second in command guy has his head ventilated because he was sitting up on his la-z-boy chair. The Aryan Air Out Gang got aired out

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Daps
I find it crazy people acting like Walt didn't win...Walt definitely won. His return back to town plan went perfectly.

My only gripe with this show was the believability of Walt and Jesse's adventures, but after all is said and done I'm ready to put it in the number two spot, sorry Sopranos

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
:damn: :to: @ that finale...

My dude took an electric garage door opener and slapped a 50 cal machine gun to it to create the laptop/turret gun from Perfect Dark...Even Macgyver da gawd of all gadgets must of been like :ohlawd:

Walt wasn't planning on ducking them bullets but when he saw the pathetic state Jesse was in he had to save that little bytch one last time...

I knew he hired some kids to point laser pens at Grechen and Elliott though...I told my wife that before badger and skinny Pete came out...It was so obvious because that's vintage Heisenberg...

:salute: to Vince and the crew for an epic five seasons

• Dap
Reactions: hex

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
False. The police didn't say shyt. Marie said she thought there were 3 places he would go. It was never stated they were watching Skyler. Marie said the police would probably watch her.

Breh this is 6+ months since the events in "Granite State". If you seriously think the police are watching her house 24/7, you're crazy. Marie was shook so probably asked police to come check her house.

Fred.

There's a nationwide manhunt for the Pablo Escobar of meth. He shows up back in his hometown and his wife who also happens to be one of the only people alive who can tie him to his drug empire is not immediately placed into protective custody?:comeon: They don't even step up surveillance, besides one easily avoided car of cops?

That was a Dexter like plot hole. Still a great episode though.