"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
That's the point breh, they don't know shyt. That's the whole point of taking reasonable precautions. Dude had 11 Million the last time they departed, he spent that much in 6 months just because he said he was broke?:usure:

Fact is they did Walt mad dirty and they knew dude was on his death bed. The 1st thing I would think of is dude might want to blow us all up on some fukk the world shyt. It was a strange moment seeing that they let dude not only drive his own car in there, but also park it where he wanted to. I legit figured he would had to lure them to an agreeable destination and stash the car or M60 somewhere.
He was on the run breh. For all they knew he didn't get a chance to run with the money. Like I said Jack never saw him as a threat for all he knew whenever Todd talked Walt up Jack more than likely assumed he was telling :duck:.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
bb1d83b8297811e3af8422000aeb127e_8.jpg

BROWARD

#thankyoukobe
Daps
Reppin
Florida Boy
Heisenberg was on some dark knight shyt :wow:

as much as i like todd w/dislike jessie, him gettin choked out was a dope ass moment..i really wanted walt to kill pinkman in the end tho

I wanna like this episode but idk yet..gonna have to check it out again today

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
He was on the run breh. For all they knew he didn't get a chance to run with the money. Like I said Jack never saw him as a threat for all he knew whenever Todd talked Walt up Jack more than likely assumed he was telling :duck:.

He wasn't on the run, he was gone. He was a ghost. You saying it like the news was reporting everyday how the law had nearly caught up with Walt and how bad he was doing and it's only a matter of time before he is captured like a common criminal who jumped bail. You jumping through too many hoops for this particular writing convenience. Fact is Vince knew that people wouldn't really care about that aspect because of the bigger picture. I ain't really tripping on it in the big picture as much as you just happen to be arguing the point with me.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The Nazis checking the inside of the car and patting down Walt and not bothering to check the trunk...obviously they didn't have any reason to believe he had a homemade terminator gun torrent that Walt threw together in a couple of hours, but some type of improvised explosive device perhaps would have not been beyond the realm of possibility from a guy that you stole 70million dollars from....also the fact that beyond Walt's Macgyver like genius, he's also something of a clairvoyant...he made his terminator trunk gun the perfect height and all that to shoot perfect threw the windows of the Nazi hideout without ever seeing or being there before...what happens if the Nazi hideout is a brick/cement building with no windows? What if it's underground? That whole thing was a lot more pulpish than I would've liked

He was there before in episode 5, when he met them to discuss killing Jesse. So he had some idea of the lay out of the building.

The height complaint is fair....but I doubt he cared if he got every single one as long as he fukked them up. And he would've died with them if Jesse hadn't been brought in.

Lastly, an M60 will eat concrete/brick walls. It'll tear though metal too, unless it's reinforced. He had 800 rounds going off, it's a miracle Todd and Jesse didn't die too.

Fred.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
He wasn't on the run, he was gone. He was a ghost. You saying it like the news was reporting everyday how the law had nearly caught up with Walt and how bad he was doing and it's only a matter of time before he is captured like a common criminal who jumped bail. You jumping through too many hoops for this particular writing convenience. Fact is Vince knew that people wouldn't really care about that aspect because of the bigger picture. I ain't really tripping on it in the big picture as much as you just happen to be arguing the point with me.
:manny: