"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
That answer doest make any sense . He 100% got into the business to provide for his family but stayed in it to build a legacy

No, he said it himself. He stayed in it because he liked the power and in his frail state, it made him feel alive. It's true he got in it to provide for his family but as time passed by that reasoning got smaller and his ego got bigger and bigger. If it was really about his family he would've accepted the money from Elliot and Gretchen.

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
The problem with Whitlock's hate on BB is that he always says it wasn't realistic. That's such a dumb fucking argument. Omar jumped out of a 5 story building

The character he's based off jumped off the 6th story in real life though :patrice: :manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watched talking bad hearing Flynn talk i thought he put that voice on for the character he really sounds like that,so hes really a tard :wtf:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The pacing usually always is fukked up for Series Finale's

:snoop:

They should have had one of those epic character update scenes at the end like The Wire had too.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
Even the song that played in the first scene featured a lyric "felina" like the title of the episode

Felina is strong and I rise where I've fallen,
Though I am weary I can't stop to rest,
I see the white puff of smoke from the rifle.
I feel the bullet go deep in my chest.

From out of nowhere Felina has found me,
Kissing my cheek as she kneels by my side.
Cradled by two loving arms that I'll die for,
One little kiss and Felina, good-bye.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Went back in this thread to read everyone's anticipation/comments during the Walt/Grechen/Elliott scene, ya'll held that shyt down - especially when the red dots were aimed at their chests. I'm dying here :laff: I kinda wished he off'd them just to read the reactions :pachaha:

Watch it be some laser pointers he set up lol

:krs: :obama: :salute:

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never was into this show. When it debuted the pilot didnt move me and I never came back. Tried to watch the marathon but I had other shyt to do. I saw the 1st 3 episodes and bits and pieces of the last 3. My 1 question is how did Walt and Jesse fall out and was Walt justified in giving him up to those Nazi dudes? I saw that and was like damn! The last episode I watched before he gave him up, Walt just showed Jesse how he could cook that meth up pure.

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
Very good ending. Great show that ended at the right time. My only gripe was that a lot of what happened was a little too convenient, like all the Nazi dudes standing up at the right time when the gun went off or Walt sneaking in to speak to Skyler when cops should have been all over the house, or the fact that the Nazis didn't blast Walt straight away and brought Jesse to the room so Walt could save him etc.. But apart from all that it was very solid.

You're always going to have "convenience" in a show. Even in the realistic Wire, Marlo should have got snuffed by Slim Charles, but it just so happened Avon couldn't pick up the phone at the exact time Slim would have had the jump on him, :manny:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Breaking Bad will not only be remembered as a TV drama that went out on top — creatively, and in terms of popularity — but possibly as a game-changer for underdog TV shows. The second half of the fifth season premiered last month to a stunningly large audience for the long-struggling cult-favorite series, delivering a record 5.9 million viewers. A couple weeks ago, ratings notably rose to 6.4 million viewers. Then last week’s penultimate hour crept up to 6.6 million.

For the grand series finale Sunday night, Breaking Bad hit 10.3 million viewers, with 6.7 million adults 18-49. :wow:
Let me explain how crazy that is. Do you know what the fourth season finale of Breaking Bad delivered a mere two years ago? That was the gripping “Face Off” episode that capped Walter vs. Gus’ deadly season-long chess game. Go on, guess…

The fourth season finale delivered only 1.9 million viewers. :whoo:

And at the time, that rating was actually considered good news. Because that was up 23 percent from season three. So two years and only 16 episodes later (since the fifth season was split into two runs of eight episodes each), Breaking Bad viewership has skyrocketed an astounding 442 percent.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/09/30/breaking-bad-series-finale-ratings/
Netflix partying like shyt...

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't agree, I think he got whacked by that guy that went to the restroom and never saw it coming. It explains the fade to black and sudden end to the music well, BUT they showed it that way to leave the possibility of a movie down the line. That is easy as hell to see

We should talk about the Sopranos in another thread though.

Why would some random guy whack tony? They killed Phil & the beef was over. It was done to make people think something was about to happen & then nothing happened lol.

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
Jesse did indeed "win"...

- He's the only major player of this entire blue meth saga that's still alive.
- He exacted his revenge on his enemy (Todd) in a satisfying way...how many people get to do that in their lifetime?
- He's still young and can still find another bytch to lay with...look how quick he bounced back after Jane.
- He can return to rich Mommy and Daddy on some prodigal son tip, and do that woodwork shyt he was dreaming about.
- He can still "cook" that pure, so if he ever wanted to get back in the game in another country on some low key shyt and make some cash...he can.

Most importantly, he's ALIVE and clearly glad that he survived it all. That's a major win right there as much as it pains me to see :sadcam: