"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
It was far-fetched that he could rig something up so perfectly in the short period of time that he had. Even engineers go through 'trial and error' periods with their machines and not have them execute perfectly.

But i'm not in the business of nitpicking cable shows like some of these cats on here, so it's whatever :manny:
not to keep going with this, but he made something that has already been invented (forgot the name of the device, but basically something to hold a M60/automatic weapon to allow it to fire while unmanned) it's not like he had to invent a contraption no one has ever heard of

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
The character he's based off jumped off the 6th story in real life though :patrice: :manny:
And broke his leg...
Whitlock is right with his assessment of the show but is doing that thing where you over exaggerate to prove a point which is childish. There is no way anyone can say this show isn't at least top 5. The argument is strictly where it belongs in that. I for one am in the camp that it's not GOAT but it's a real argument as to why it could be.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
You're always going to have "convenience" in a show. Even in the realistic Wire, Marlo should have got snuffed by Slim Charles, but it just so happened Avon couldn't pick up the phone at the exact time Slim would have had the jump on him, :manny:
That's circumstance, not a stretch of imagination.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
Why would some random guy whack tony? They killed Phil & the beef was over. It was done to make people think something was about to happen & then nothing happened lol.

He wasn't a random guy. He was wearing a Members only jacket for a reason...Tony got shot and almost killed in the Members Only episode. Tony and Bobby talked about death and "fading to black" before Bobby was killed. The signs are there for what happened. People praise Vince Gilligan but won't praise David Chase when he does foreshadowing. Just cuz you didn't see Tony's brains spray all over his fam doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Anyway, BB damn....I miss u :to:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jesse did indeed "win"...

- He's the only major player of this entire blue meth saga that's still alive.
- He exacted his revenge on his enemy (Todd) in a satisfying way...how many people get to do that in their lifetime?
- He's still young and can still find another bytch to lay with...look how quick he bounced back after Jane.
- He can return to rich Mommy and Daddy on some prodigal son tip, and do that woodwork shyt he was dreaming about.
- He can still "cook" that pure, so if he ever wanted to get back in the game in another country on some low key shyt and make some cash...he can.

Most importantly, he's ALIVE and clearly glad that he survived it all. That's a major win right there as much as it pains me to see :sadcam:

I dont know i think at the end they kind of overblew his happy reaction to surviving..the whole season hes been a depressed degenerate whos having a hard time living with the guilt of what hes done with his life

He really ddint seem to have much will to live abnymore and asked to be killed a few times which is why i think the reaction of him so happy to be free was off

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
That's circumstance, not a stretch of imagination.

That's just playing semantics. I don't think it's less of a stretch of imagination than all the Nazis except Todd be standing when the gun goes off.

Same could be said for Omar lettin' Mouzzone live in the motel...the corner folk lettin' a known snitch in Bubbles hang around while Randy's aunt's house gets torched... a fake serial killer...

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
I dont know i think at the end they kind of overblew his happy reaction to surviving..the whole season hes been a depressed degenerate whos having a hard time living with the guilt of what hes done with his life

He really ddint seem to have much will to live abnymore and asked to be killed a few times which is why i think the reaction of him so happy to be free was off

Yeah the writing got a little sloppy with Jesse imo. One minute he's all about the money then when he gets it, he doesn't care. Then he's all depressed and doesn't care about living one minute...the next minute he's glad to be alive.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
That's just playing semantics. I don't think it's less of a stretch of imagination than all the Nazis except Todd be standing when the gun goes off.

Same could be said for Omar lettin' Mouzzone live in the motel...the corner folk lettin' a known snitch in Bubbles hang around while Randy's aunt's house gets torched... a fake serial killer...
lol alright man... they're all the same thing...

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
Yeah the writing got a little sloppy with Jesse imo. One minute he's all about the money then when he gets it, he doesn't care. Then he's all depressed and doesn't care about living one minute...the next minute he's glad to be alive.

Sounds like a typical junkie :manny:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu

I don't think Jesse was thinking long term happiness. I think it was just the raw feeling that he was no longer literally chained up like a caged animal by a bunch of psychotic nazis.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, he said it himself. He stayed in it because he liked the power and in his frail state, it made him feel alive. It's true he got in it to provide for his family but as time passed by that reasoning got smaller and his ego got bigger and bigger. If it was really about his family he would've accepted the money from Elliot and Gretchen.
I know that , but some people are saying skyler we right . That's why I said he stayed I'm it for himself but he got into it for family