"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So if Jesse would have banged Walt, then what? I don't get what Walt was thinking. That would haunted Jesse the rest of his life. If he did, certainly he would have to be on the run for murdering Walt. Though technically he is for murdering Todd

Walt knew he wasn't gonna do it. Jesse was too p*ssy made. You ain't see how much he caught feelings over every murder him and Walt committed. the nikkas heart pumped Kool Aid. walt knew he wasn't gonna do shyt

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He poisoned a kid fam. And even he himself admitted that all that talk about only doing it for his family was bullshit.

:why: and?

was it his kid?

gimme a scenario where its my fam vs. lil mexican b*stards and I'm murkin every lil Mexican b*stard in my way

fukk this kid shyt......when it comes to me vs. you.....i'm pickin me everytime

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
:why: and?

was it his kid?

gimme a scenario where its my fam vs. lil mexican b*stards and I'm murkin every lil Mexican b*stard in my way

fukk this kid shyt......when it comes to me vs. you.....i'm pickin me everytime

:what:

Niggas in here need to see a therapist or something. Y'all really act like poisoning the kid was Walt's ONLY way out.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Breaking Bad will not only be remembered as a TV drama that went out on top — creatively, and in terms of popularity — but possibly as a game-changer for underdog TV shows. The second half of the fifth season premiered last month to a stunningly large audience for the long-struggling cult-favorite series, delivering a record 5.9 million viewers. A couple weeks ago, ratings notably rose to 6.4 million viewers. Then last week’s penultimate hour crept up to 6.6 million.

For the grand series finale Sunday night, Breaking Bad hit 10.3 million viewers, with 6.7 million adults 18-49. :wow:
Let me explain how crazy that is. Do you know what the fourth season finale of Breaking Bad delivered a mere two years ago? That was the gripping “Face Off” episode that capped Walter vs. Gus’ deadly season-long chess game. Go on, guess…

The fourth season finale delivered only 1.9 million viewers. :whoo:

And at the time, that rating was actually considered good news. Because that was up 23 percent from season three. So two years and only 16 episodes later (since the fifth season was split into two runs of eight episodes each), Breaking Bad viewership has skyrocketed an astounding 442 percent.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/09/30/breaking-bad-series-finale-ratings/

Last edited:

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
yo that scene with walt saying goodbye to his baby had me :to:. Finale was just emotional as fukk :sadbron:
That scene and the "WE'RE A FAMILY!!!" scene had me tearing up :to:

Crazy how just a few episodes ago I wanted Jesse to die but I have to admit I was rooting for him the whole time while choking Todd out. I'm a huge Todd fan but at that moment I wanted to see Jesse win
BB has us going through all sorts of emotions :wow:

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breaking Bad will not only be remembered as a TV drama that went out on top — creatively, and in terms of popularity — but possibly as a game-changer for underdog TV shows. The second half of the fifth season premiered last month to a stunningly large audience for the long-struggling cult-favorite series, delivering a record 5.9 million viewers. A couple weeks ago, ratings notably rose to 6.4 million viewers. Then last week’s penultimate hour crept up to 6.6 million.

For the grand series finale Sunday night, Breaking Bad hit 10.3 million viewers, with 6.7 million adults 18-49.

Let me explain how crazy that is. Do you know what the fourth season finale of Breaking Bad delivered a mere two years ago? That was the gripping “Face Off” episode that capped Walter vs. Gus’ deadly season-long chess game. Go on, guess…

The fourth season finale delivered only 1.9 million viewers. :whoo:

And at the time, that rating was actually considered good news. Because that was up 23 percent from season three. So two years and only 16 episodes later (since the fifth season was split into two runs of eight episodes each), Breaking Bad viewership has skyrocketed an astounding 442 percent.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/09/30/breaking-bad-series-finale-ratings/

:wow:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
1.gif

:blessed:
Put the red dot on your head like it's part of your religion :wow::banderas:

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
great ending to the greatest show ever :banderas:

i loved the ending of walt dying in the meth lab...the birth place of heisenberg ended up being his final resting place as well and you can see how at peace he looked with himself and his decisions at the end while walking through the lab. it was crazy how the meth business was the one thing that made him feel alive at the expense of other people's lives and it also took his life.

and i thought jesse's ending was great as well. the resolution between him and walt was perfect...he finally took control of his own life and was able to tell walt no. i was hoping there would be more dialogue between the two but i guess less is more.

i wish i can relive watching this as if it was still new to me :to:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Decent episode but not the best. A lot more stretching of reality for dramatic purposes but that's expected.

I also felt the nod between Jesse and Walt was a cop out. I gaurantee they wrote and re-wrote dialogue for it but weren't satisfied so they just put in a nod and knew the stans of the shows would be "OMG THEY NODDED, SAID SO MUCH WITH LITTLE!!!!"
Yeah I got that feeling too, and I also bet the wrestled with Jesse killing Walt but realized most fans would be more like ehh ok ( I don't think Vince wanted that though )
The 5th season had a lot of stretching for reality purposes

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the

y had to finish the show and the fact that AMC basically fukked them around giving them 2 "season" of 8 episodes instead of proper season makes me give them a pass for some shyt. TV shows aren't reality, not even "reality TV" is reality so of course there are conveniences and lucky things that happen otherwise shows would be boring and mundane just like real life is a lot of the time
I'm pretty sure Vince asked for the 5th season to be the end and the split