"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Prolific_1011

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami-Wade County
Regaining his freedom must have felt amazing. Dude was a tortured slave surrounded by Nazis. Something would've been "off" if he was driving off with a blank stare on his face. His final facial expressions were a reflection and mixture of so many emotions. I thought it was conveyed perfectly by Aaron Paul.

Last edited:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
And for the BE people, shyt hasn't went down you if your up on your history.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think Jesse was thinking long term happiness. I think it was just the raw feeling that he was no longer literally chained up like a caged animal by a bunch of psychotic nazis.

Fair enough i can see that i just tohught after all hes been through and having a f the world not caring if i lives or die mentlaity throgohut the season add in another one of his women getting merked a few days before that it would be more raw anger and f you reaction at what life dealt him then pure happiness but i get it

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Agree with Long Lives The Kane criticisms, I feel the same way....The machine gun/Macguyver bit bothered me less, then the way they kind of let Walt win in the end, and the tone, aside from a few scenes, was almost light and not nearly as dark as the shows writing over the previous 5 seasons..I didn't hate it...and I see why it was done this why, but to me, the little parts of him watching Walt Jr, through the window in some dilapidated house, and his death in a the meth lab, his bloody fingerprints on the meter or whatever, was much more what I wanted from a finale...This felt comic bookish at times.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
The pacing usually always is fukked up for Series Finale's

:snoop:

They should have had one of those epic character update scenes at the end like The Wire had too.

The pacing I somewhat agree with. Though the character update scene, I don't feel it was really necessary. They laid things out nice enough to see where folks we be afterwards, like someone else mentioned before. And since the Wire did that at the end of every season, it made more sense for it to go out like that to carry on tradition. Also, the wire had more reason to do it with it having the wealth of characters that it did and since the story of the show was focused on all the characters' angles rather than mainly focus on 1 central character or family.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I agree with you somewhat. Them Nazis aint letting Walt drive that car on to the premises just because it stands to reason dude would probably have a bomb in there or some shyt. But it's a TV show so I guess it's:manny:
Jack mentioned how bad Walt looked and Todd most likely explained to them that Walt was broke. They underestimated Walt in his weakened condition and paid for it with their lives.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Insider podcast is up

http://www.amctv.com/shows/breaking-bad/insider-podcast-season-5

Vince is talking some crazy pitched storylines

-
- At one point Jesse was going to be murdered in Season 1 or 2, and Walt was going to kidnap the guy that did it, and cut off 1 body part per day. The guy could make it stop by pulling on a string attached to a shotgun pointed at his heart, but the guy was so tough he wouldn't do it. And Walt was getting more and more mentally scarred as he lopped off this guy's body parts day after day for weeks on end.Eventually Walt jr stumbles in and the guy pulls the wire and kills himself and Walt Jr.

- In Ozymandias Skylar was going to leave with Walt, and commit suicide in a motel bathroom while Walt is outside of the door explaining his plans.