"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
EXj6tMp.gif
I wish i could give this ricin to the guy who had me banned for a week. and this what be for the rest who supported him.
o3aQZde.gif
and this also
HpGKkhP.gif

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia

Boardwalk is the show that doesn't belong in that class, not Mad Men.

Compare the leads of the three shows: Walter White, Don Draper, and Nucky Thompson. One of these does not belong. :shaq2:

The problem with Whitlock's hate on BB is that he always says it wasn't realistic. That's such a dumb fucking argument. Omar jumped out of a 5 story building

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Boardwalk is the show that doesn't belong in that class, not Mad Men.

Compare the leads of the three shows: Walter White, Don Draper, and Nucky Thompson. One of these does not belong. :shaq2:

Boardwalk is all un-tapped potential. An ultimately good show that's supposed to be a great one.

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
I don't understand how y'all wouldn't expect him to rig a basic mechanical device. One, most science majors take some basic engineering as well as other sciences...a couple mechanical engineering and physics courses teach this. Secondly, he's made a bomb, short circuited a cord to break him outta cuffs, and I'm sure has done some other shyt I don't remember that wasnt purely chemistry, but it was simple science/engineering.

It was far-fetched that he could rig something up so perfectly in the short period of time that he had. Even engineers go through 'trial and error' periods with their machines and not have them execute perfectly.

But i'm not in the business of nitpicking cable shows like some of these cats on here, so it's whatever :manny:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Boardwalk is all un-tapped potential. An ultimately good show that's supposed to be a great one.

It feels like that because all of the beautiful set design and great supporting characters. But because the lead character has been the show's weakest point since Jimmy got popped the show will always be a B+ show that should be an A.

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC

Whitlock is a dikk for how he's treating BB. But if we are talking about writing alone, nobody fukking with Mad Men right now. BB of course takes it in the pure entertainment & supense department. They are very different shows anyway, no need to compare them in that way.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
It was far-fetched that he could rig something up so perfectly in the short period of time that he had. Even engineers go through 'trial and error' periods with their machines and not have them execute perfectly.

But i'm not in the business of nitpicking cable shows like some of these cats on here, so it's whatever :manny:
He didn't pick a random gun, he picked that one for it's fire rate and mobility. He planned the whole thing probably while he was still in the granite state at the cabin, all he had was time and his thoughts and i am pretty sure that Ed brought him a gun magazine on won of his supply runs.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
This was a far better episode if Breaking Bad than Ozymandis was to me. My only gripe was the torrent in the trunk. Way too many conveniences. The way it literally killed everyone but the 2 nazis we know about the most was a little annoying and I literally had a "meh" reaction as it happened. Everything up to and after that was incredible though. I loved the several fake outs they hit us with. Walt in the car as the cops pulled up was tense despite us knowing he'd get back to New Mexico. Walt's scene with his wife was the essence of this show and absolute perfection. The reason I hated Ozymandis was because of how unrealistic I felt the emotions of that episode was. Skylars emotions in this scene were realistic and paced perfectly. It showed me that given 2 more episodes, Vince could have done the pacing of this final season much better. I was ok with Jesses ending and knew he had to kill Todd. Watching Walt die admiring his work was a dope conclusion and might possibly be the GOAT finale to an excellent series. Going in, I felt that BB had to blow my mind to take the number spot from the wire and it didn't. But it did take a respectable lead at number 2. If Mad Men can continue its amazing consistency in this final season however, breaking bad will easily fall to third on my list.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He poisoned a kid fam. And even he himself admitted that all that talk about only doing it for his family was bullshit.
That answer doest make any sense . He 100% got into the business to provide for his family but stayed in it to build a legacy

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
:what: fukk outta here, it's a fukking TV show! "what if the nazis were hiding in a giant panic room and no one could ever get in or out" they were stupid redneck nazi fukks who got what they deserved. Walt got a BIG ASS gun, huge fukking bullets,(probably made sure they could chew through almost anything) and went to work.

the gun shot through the walls and through the boot of the car, he didn't have it at some magical height, it wasn't a roughly put together AK set up it was some fukking army gun shyt that had shells the size of an elephants dikk to blast through walls & shyt. it's not MacGuyver if you have the money & know how to buy the parts. Mythbusters puts that kind of shyt together every damn episode.
You can't claim its a tv show as if all tv shows are that unrealistic... A lot of great shows dedicate themselves to being authentic and I feel that's what separates them from BB.