"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
I'm might be crazy but what if Vince let Jesse live so he can do a show about him? Just a theory but still when Walt is with badger and skinny Pete, skinny Pete says "right on Jesse passing the torch." Then the car drives off in a hurry. Jesse drives off in a rush in the end as well. I remember reading Vince would always throw in the number 8 into a lot shots but it really stood for the infinite sign. The figure eight is considered a symbol for infinity because you can travel its path, without stopping, forever. Nonetheless in Salud Jesse has the big bruise on his face and it's a huge 8. Before he boards the plane you can see it's right behind him on the plane as well.
image3.jpg

When the m60 starts shooting the first shots that are filled with blood on the wall also form a 8. I have my own theory might be because I'm high and I really wanna just one do this one last time :to: but I think maybe that's why Jesse is always suffering, because he's meant to live his life full of suffering for ever, funny because the whole flashback of him making the box was only heard on the kafkaesque episode on season 3 and that's just the kind of world Jesse lives in. A whole night mare. He stops daydreaming and is back to being a slave Anyways to add to my theory

jCyHPQW.jpg

On the distorted reflection it doesn't look like Walt if you really look at it. It looks like how Jesse looks now.

lwJHLpo.jpg

Something they used before like on Ozymandias when his car was hit and he looked at the bullet hole the distorted reflection made it look like he had a big head with the bullet right through it. I had said it was foreshadowing Jack's death not Walt. Jack took one to the head Walt was shot in the stomach.

a9UoHDT.jpg

What I'm trying to get to is maybe Jesse escaped once again, only to continue to suffer. Maybe Vince created him only to suffer.

Regardless if I'm right or wrong I really enjoyed the writing done on the show and all the ways they were able to keep us guessing and hooked for more.

The character that was suppose to die in the beginning ended up living to see the end. Walt let him escape in the begin and let him escape in the finale :wow: my man Walt died having 3 kids like he wanted :wow: brehs I'm still going through this finale... It's really over :to:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I don't understand how y'all wouldn't expect him to rig a basic mechanical device. One, most science majors take some basic engineering as well as other sciences...a couple mechanical engineering and physics courses teach this. Secondly, he's made a bomb, short circuited a cord to break him outta cuffs, and I'm sure has done some other shyt I don't remember that wasnt purely chemistry, but it was simple science/engineering.

Last edited:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Thought it was interesting that Gilligan said while they openly debated whether or not Walt would die, Jesse's fate was never questioned. He was always going to survive.

My favorite scene from last night was the Walt/Skyler convo, and Walt finally admitting he did all of it because of his ego, not his family.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tony lived? Doubtful

The ending of Breaking Bad was better because there is closure, but it was a show that had a finite amount of time to run.

They couldn't keep dragging on a show about a guy who was on limited time because of his cancer.

Lmao the sopranos had closure just retards thought it was open. There was no sign of tony in danger. It ended with his family at a table eating food together. People expect these shows to end like scarface but these are TV shows not movies lol. The last scene was really him talking to junior and junior didn't even know who he really was.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was a great 5 years. After all the evil things Walter did, I thought I might enjoy watching him go down, but I didn't. I felt pity for him. He started out as a good man, with good intentions. He lost a fight that so many of us do. A battle with his own ego. In the end, he was a pathetic, broken man who lost everything. The ending will stay with me for a long time. RIP "Breaking Bad." A fantastic production from beginning to end.

:salute:

:dahell:

u cacs make no sense

Walt didn't do nuthin evil. He was simply taking care of his fam and only murkin nikkas that crossed him. nikka was a pillar of virtuousness.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Lmao the sopranos had closure just retards thought it was open. There was no sign of tony in danger. It ended with his family at a table eating food together. People expect these shows to end like scarface but these are TV shows not movies lol. The last scene was really him talking to junior and junior didn't even know who he really was.
I don't agree, I think he got whacked by that guy that went to the restroom and never saw it coming. It explains the fade to black and sudden end to the music well, BUT they showed it that way to leave the possibility of a movie down the line. That is easy as hell to see

We should talk about the Sopranos in another thread though.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I kind of wished Hank lived and Marie died. Marie just annoys me. Before the accident Hank was cocky and arrogant as fukk, but that near death experience humbled him.

:why: that nikka was the biggest p*ssy on the show next to Jesse

nothing made me happier than seeing him die.....for the life of me I'll never understand why he wanted to take down Walt......his lil bytch ass prolly couldn't take the fact lil Mr. Rogers was more gully than him

only thing I hated about that scene was Walt beggin for his life.....Walt shoulda taken the gun and capped him hisself

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
:dahell:

u cacs make no sense

Walt didn't do nuthin evil. He was simply taking care of his fam and only murkin nikkas that crossed him. nikka was a pillar of virtuousness.

He poisoned a kid fam. And even he himself admitted that all that talk about only doing it for his family was bullshit.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
He poisoned a kid fam. And even he himself admitted that all that talk about only doing it for his family was bullshit.
After a while yes, but initially it was to get enough money for his bills and to leave his family with a lot of money.