"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don't know if I'm reaching, but did anybody else notice the "lines" that went through Walt during the scene where he was looking at Walt Jr go into the house and then again when he was laying on the ground in the meth lab before the cops bust in?

Like a flatline showing that he died twice in this episode... he couldn't even say bye to his son, and the only thing he had when he left this Earth was the memories that came to him while he walked through that lab for that 1 last time.

:to:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
I had chills when that happened, I was like...yeah the Unabomber has done lost it.

Same breh.. the build was just flawlessly executed and was the real surprise moment of the finale for me (#2 being the Skyler "5 minutes" scene).

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So if Jesse would have banged Walt, then what? I don't get what Walt was thinking. That would haunted Jesse the rest of his life. If he did, certainly he would have to be on the run for murdering Walt. Though technically he is for murdering Todd
Walt let Jane die, poisoned Brock, ordered him to murk Gale, and threw Jesse to the wolves out in the desert...

Walt was thinking that after all that I did to Jesse, if anybody deserves to kill him it was him.

:manny:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Bruh that might have been the greatest fukking finale I've ever seen. By the end my eyes were watery and it wasn't exactly because of the episode but because it's over brehs. I don't think any other show can top that fukkin finale. shyt was just awesome.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
nikkas on here upset that Jesse lived :wow:, the anger, the hate, the dissapointment :ahh:. #TeamJesse we made it :salute:.

Was I the only one who thought for a moment, that Todd was gonna Benny Blanco Walt after the M-60 went off, been telling you peeps for ages he wasn't gonna go full out Scarface with it, this is an elderly cancer stricken man who uses his brains and makes devices.

Onto the final episode itself, I thought it was good and satisfactory, could it have been better?, yeah it could have, but it was alright and well executed in the end apart from some moments(like the Uncle Jack bringing out Jesse thing at the end and also the standoff) Though you kind of expected everything that happened in the episode to happen beforehand, so you could say it was predictable. There wasn't really any big surprise, turn or shocks. IMO it peaked with the Tohajilee and Ozymandias episodes.

Marie was :win: in the episode.

Best part of the episode for me was the part with the Gretchen, Elltion and the lasers, that part was really tense and had me :hamster:, thought Walt had legit hired some goons who were gonna help him out with the Aryans, but it turned to be Skinny P and Badger :youngsabo:, like that they got to do something in the last ep and weren't forgotten. :rip: Heisenberg and Breaking Bad :to:.

This Saul spinoff show better be on the small screen by this time next year.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Walt let Jane die, poisoned Brock, ordered him to murk Gale, and threw Jesse to the wolves out in the desert...

Walt was thinking that after all that I did to Jesse, if anybody deserves to kill him it was him.

:manny:

Def. agree. But psyche wise, when he kills people it haunts him. I mean maybe he would have been satisfied. But here's the thing, if Walt never got banged by his own weapon. And Jesse didn't do it then what. Would he just waited for the police like he was going to do the previous ep.?

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
So if Jesse would have banged Walt, then what? I don't get what Walt was thinking. That would haunted Jesse the rest of his life. If he did, certainly he would have to be on the run for murdering Walt. Though technically he is for murdering Todd

Jesse didn't murder Todd. He killed him in a sort of post-self defense way. Todd had him tied up like an animal, killed Andrea, etc