"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
My bad

OMG!!!! THE FINALE WAS PERFECT OH SH!T!!!!! THE GREATEST THING EVER

:beli:

Of course it's a TV show and the Nazis deserved to die...I'm just saying it was very convenient pulpish writing to advance the plot, that doesn't really make a lot of sense if taken seriously...one day they're stupid redneck fukk ups that don't bother to check the trunk of a car of a person that has every reason in the world to want to kill them and let him park directly outside of the spot, another day they're orchestrating super complicated hit jobs killing 10 people in multiple prisons in a 2-minute window or sneaking into Skylar's house while it's under surveillance by federal authorities like fukking ninjas on some League of Shadows sh!t... there are shows that don't make those type of extreme reaches and some do...just thought that was some damn near Dexter like improbable sh!t...Walt had to kill the Nazis somehow, and the terminator guns in the trunk of the car stuff was waaaay two perfect of a plan for Walt to pull without having knowledge what so ever of how the meet up with the Nazis was gonna go...They check the trunk and Walt runs the risk of them seeing the terminator gun, taking him hostage and forcing him to watch as they kill Skylar, Flynn, and the baby

That's just my take on it, you don't have to agree and are more than free to felate the fukk out of it if you like

I agree with you somewhat. Them Nazis aint letting Walt drive that car on to the premises just because it stands to reason dude would probably have a bomb in there or some shyt. But it's a TV show so I guess it's:manny:

dallastexas

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
did yall know that Todd was this mofo

4487.jpg

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Me and the Wife were like :krs::krs::krs: when those red dots (laser pointers :troll:) appeared on Grechen and Elliott as the bass kicked in heavy. :wow:
I had chills when that happened, I was like...yeah the Unabomber has done lost it.

• Dap
Reactions: CJ

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So if Jesse would have banged Walt, then what? I don't get what Walt was thinking. That would haunted Jesse the rest of his life. If he did, certainly he would have to be on the run for murdering Walt. Though technically he is for murdering Todd