"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
iHX7K4aVMR0EN.gif

I loved that he did him dirty like Hank.

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
bill simmons was right, they gave too many hints on how the show was going to end.

how did he put the ricin in the cup?

Bill did not even pick up on Walt trying to save Skyler on his call at the fire station till a week later. Even then he was not sure.

Dude did not even get into BB till this year. fukk Bill Simmons opinion on Breaking Bad.

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
Really cool scene form this ep. Was the one with Skylar and Walt.

"Don't tell me you did for your family"

Nah, "I did it for myself".. :whew:

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
honestly, it seems like todd would have forgave heisenberg for killing all of his kinfolk. dude was just like ":ld: damn, breh"
ya he really was just living in a cloud the entire 5th season :bryan:

I actually think todds character was wayyy over the top in retrospect. he was a genuine b-horror movie character... like chuckie or some shyt

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
how did he put the ricin in the cup?

it's tv people, reality is never as good as fantasy 99% of the time.

If you're measuring this by "GOAT" standards it's fair to bring up the conveniency that this show has always shown to advance the plot in cartoonish ways. There are a million examples of this like you just mentioned throughout the series. Not everyone is going to overlook those moments and be like :manny:.

It's completely fair to bring up in discussion.

Last edited:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I want to read some in depth reviews, I watched this since episode 1 in 2008....and I feel like the last 8 were somewhat mishandled, esp. Hank's final arc, and this finale was dope as fukk, I just don't think it comes near other dramas. Separate issue. I think the writing dictated it go elsewhere...I'm sure i'm in the minority though, and I did like it, just felt it was flawed, and not just this episode, but the final season in general.

And, Jesse may ride off into the sunset....but, he's definitely wanted, broke, a fugitive, and ostracized from family/friends, anyone....fukk does he do? Authorities would have him right there with Walt on the indictments.

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
I want to read some in depth reviews, I watched this since episode 1 in 2008....and I feel like the last 8 were somewhat mishandled, esp. Hank's final arc, and this finale was dope as fukk, I just don't think it comes near other dramas. Separate issue. I think the writing dictated it go elsewhere...I'm sure i'm in the minority though, and I did like it, just felt it was flawed, and not just this episode, but the final season in general.

And, Jesse may ride off into the sunset....but, he's definitely wanted, broke, a fugitive, and ostracized from family/friends, anyone....fukk does he do? Authorities would have him right there with Walt on the indictments.
idk man i think jesse prob ends up losing his mind

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
It's funny because they foreshadowed Lydia's death with the ricin. Walt meets her at the same cafe to get mike's guy's names, he has the ricin with him. He then meets with Uncle jack for the first time. In this one he finally uses the ricin on Lydia and he goes and meets with uncle jack for the last time to kill him and his guys:wow: