"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: he didn't put ricin in the cup. he put it in the fake sugar packet and SHE put it in her coffee. how does ricin confuse you nikkas so much

stop being a smart ass.

ok, how did he put it in the sugar packet GTFOH.

how did he know the table where she was going to sit anyway?

oh, he sat down next to them and secretly put it on the table FOH

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
stop being a smart ass.

How did he know she was going to come to the diner she always goes to at the same time she always goes there and sit at the table she always sat at and use the sugar she always used?:dwillhuh:

8k0iy5Z.png

8nrIm7F.png

sYTNyVD.png

0zQM4QU.png

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
stop being a smart ass.

He says it directly...she is very scheduled for a person...same table time location and packets she used every week when she met with walt n mike...

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
stop being a smart ass.

it was already explained in the episode. walt noticed she preferred a certain brand of sugar substitute early on. she also likes to meet at the same place, same time, lydia was very punctual. this is why walt made sure there was only 1 brand of the particular sugar she uses. how did he put it into her sugar packet? does it really fukking matter? this is tv. it is entirely possible to slit open a part of the package and place the ricin powder inside, and seal with some a slight amount of adhesive.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Decent episode but not the best. A lot more stretching of reality for dramatic purposes but that's expected.

I also felt the nod between Jesse and Walt was a cop out. I gaurantee they wrote and re-wrote dialogue for it but weren't satisfied so they just put in a nod and knew the stans of the shows would be "OMG THEY NODDED, SAID SO MUCH WITH LITTLE!!!!"

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Decent episode but not the best. A lot more stretching of reality for dramatic purposes but that's expected.

I also felt the nod between Jesse and Walt was a cop out. I gaurantee they wrote and re-wrote dialogue for it but weren't satisfied so they just put in a nod and knew the stans of the shows would be "OMG THEY NODDED, SAID SO MUCH WITH LITTLE!!!!"
:manny:

What else could be said at that point?

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
american tv hardly has any ending where everyone is fully satisfied except those "and they lived happily ever after, lets please the fans" shows.

Nuke Dukem

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
Windy City
@hexagram23

I found this article from one of the writers on WHY it had to end now..

I'll be honest, I'm pretty sad about it being over, but then I think how much more upset id be if they dragged it on, and on, and on, and on.... Kind of like how the office was a dying dog that a family refused to put to sleep..

Here's the article though

http://ideas.time.com/2013/09/29/breaking-bad-writer-why-it-has-to-end/

• Dap
Reactions: hex

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i was surprised tood and his goons didn't suspect walt of hiring his own goons to torture the nazis, then take them out and get the money back like the initial plan he had with saul until he moved to omaha, nebraska.