"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
ts8x.jpg

Blood, Meth and my Tears brehs

:to:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I loved every second of this finale with the one issue I had with it being that I felt Jesse should have died too but aside from that small quibble this was a great ending for a great show.
I think the best thing about it was the finality of it all. So many of these shows either try to do something to leave wiggle room for furthering the show with movies or something. Vince Gilligan put a bullet in his shows head and I commend him for it.

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
I loved every second of this finale with the one issue I had with it being that I felt Jesse should have died too but aside from that small quibble this was a great ending for a great show.
I think the best thing about it was the finality of it all. So many of these shows either try to do something to leave wiggle room for furthering the show with movies or something. Vince Gilligan put a bullet in his shows head and I commend him for it.
nah dog, with all the pain & suffering they put Jesse throughout the entire series, i was hoping he would live. i DID think he was going to kill Walt, that would be the only thing i would change because i wanted it to happen but i knew it wouldn't because of the relationship they had.