"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

WhyYouCry

Pro
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
VCv9TxS.gif

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Fam, I ain't gonna front, hearing this Baby Blue song gets me emotional. :to: I really hope as time goes on the wounds are healed. :sadcam: I usually get sad over my favorite TV shows ending, but this show, I felt connected to differently.

I don't give a fukk what y'all think. :pacspit:

No more waiting for another season, no more making guesses on what's gonna happen next, no more new piff, no more watching a great show go from somewhat not big to a cultural phenomenon. Thank you Based Gilligan for creating a masterpiece of a work.

tumblr_lpx3wpKl3L1qjw7iw.gif

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
Very good ending. Great show that ended at the right time. My only gripe was that a lot of what happened was a little too convenient, like all the Nazi dudes standing up at the right time when the gun went off or Walt sneaking in to speak to Skyler when cops should have been all over the house, or the fact that the Nazis didn't blast Walt straight away and brought Jesse to the room so Walt could save him etc.. But apart from all that it was very solid.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
The Sopranos last episode was exactly like the BB finale. Only thing different was Tony lived and people were pissed that it ended.
Tony lived? Doubtful

The ending of Breaking Bad was better because there is closure, but it was a show that had a finite amount of time to run.

They couldn't keep dragging on a show about a guy who was on limited time because of his cancer.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait, so there's going to be an alternate ending released with the box set? You guys are going to feed a breh, right? :lupe: