"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not all them cop cars, out in the remote meth lab, crime compound those dudes had set up. I'll just chalk it up to one of the few "this just happened to work out perfectly" cliches the writers made
My guess is if the cops get a call that they've heard non stop gunfire for about a minute would result in a bunch of cops going to the address.

They ran up there with guns drawn, they were ready for war

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
ending wuz predictable

its not tha shows fault tho, audience members learn so much throughout tha episodes that theres only a few realistic paths characters can take :manny:

my favorite episodes were with Gus, such an intriguing character :wow: how he epitomizes good morals along with being completely heartless and manipulating :wow:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do you think Walt took blue meth off the streets because - A) he isn't getting credit for it anymore or B) he wants to refrain people from smoking a high purity drug?
no because at the end of the day, jesse will never be able to live a normal life and will eventually cook again

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't know how to feel about this last ep, it was good but... meh.

Of course jesse get's off free. Of all the characters that should have died a long time ago he makes it out...

The little things about this show bother me alot, I guess its a testament to how good the show is though.... Everything usually makes such good sense that when stuff like Walt being sam fisher and finding and sneaking into and out a safe out without a problem. Or walt getting them to line up perfect to shine the red dot on people, him going from a chem major to a tech engineer, getting his key's back off the table and them not dragging him out back and shooting him right away..., or the automatic car gun taking out everyone, because you know they all had to be in the same house.

I could go on and on.... its a good show though.:yeshrug:

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
jack_dies_breaking_bad.gif

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bill simmons was right, they gave too many hints on how the show was going to end.

how did he put the ricin in the cup?

people need to stop forcing reality on all these shows especially the top ones.

it's tv people, reality is never as good as fantasy 99% of the time.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bill simmons was right, they gave too many hints on how the show was going to end.

how did he put the ricin in the cup?

people need to stop forcing reality on all these shows especially the top ones.

it's tv people, reality is never as good as fantasy 99% of the time.
08-poison.gif

:dwillhuh: