"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you think Walt took blue meth off the streets because - A) he isn't getting credit for it anymore or B) he wants to refrain people from smoking a high purity drug?

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
THAT LITTLE "Just get me home, I'll do the rest" THING IS THE SAME THING I SAID TO MYSELF BEFORE TURNING HEEL ON RANDY SAVAGE AT BASH AT THE BEACH IN 96, BROTHER!

I WISH THE FINAL DIALOGUE BETWEEN WALT AND JESSE HAD SOME MORE CONTENT, DUDE! BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY COULD SAY TO EACH OTHER AFTER ALL THIS, MEAN GENE!

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I've been wondering how did Walt know how high to make the M60 so it would spray everybody that was standing and not the ones on the floor. Now I'm thinking that he originally meant to kill everybody standing up including himself. When he saw Jesse at the last moment and the bad shape he was in, he decided to jump on him to save him. I'm actually surprised Walt would save him considering Jesse was a disloyal snitch.

I think that Walt killing Jesse would've defeated the purpose of him righting all the wrongs he did up until that point. There wasn't any real reason for him to kill Jesse anymore. All the malice he had for Jesse flew out the the window those past six months he was hibernating up in the mountains. It was all about him and making sure his family is safe and sound once he's dead and gone. Despite what everything has happened between Walt and Jesse, you could tell that he still had love for him. It just that Jesse was too blind to see it at times.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
They probably heard the shots. That's the simplest and most logical explanation.
Not all them cop cars, out in the remote meth lab, crime compound those dudes had set up. I'll just chalk it up to one of the few "this just happened to work out perfectly" cliches the writers made