"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

dallastexas

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jesse ain't winning ish. His prints are all over the meth lab, it's clear he killed Todd. Chances are the Feds will try to tie him to Hank and Steve's murder as well as the murder of the Nazi's, not to mention his role in supplying them with meth. Dude probably got himself up to the Top 10 most wanted felons list.
except there is evidence he was a slave and with gps coordinance walt gave skylar along with the story of what happened jesse wont be help liable for hank

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
except there is evidence he was a slave and with gps coordinance walt gave skylar along with the story of what happened jesse wont be help liable for hank

Plus Marie is alive. She seen Jesse in her house cooperating. She didn't see him snitch but she already knew what was going down.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jesse ain't winning ish. His prints are all over the meth lab, it's clear he killed Todd. Chances are the Feds will try to tie him to Hank and Steve's murder as well as the murder of the Nazi's, not to mention his role in supplying them with meth. Dude probably got himself up to the Top 10 most wanted felons list.

They should find his confession at Jack's place and they should be able to match the bullets in Hank back to Jack's gun. If Jesse tells them exactly what happened then he shouldn't see prison. Jesse still lost though. The only reason he stayed alive this long was because of Walt always saving him. His next brush with death will probably be his last.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Yah but it wasn't enough for me. I wanted to see a more direct approach.
I think you're in the minority, it was pretty much implied in the last episode - newscast, interview, articles, Heisenberg will go on to be covered in future history channel episodes of American mobster. And how would they have even done it, it would've been corny to have the new clips, thirds party discussions, etc.

Last edited:

dallastexas

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Plus Marie is alive. She seen Jesse in her house cooperating. She didn't see him snitch but she already knew what was going down.
Basic ass series Finale. shyt was kind of wack.
Walt method of killing nazis was mad unrealistic.
so you are one of the ppl thinkin old, frail and sick ass walt was gonna storm in the nazi compound with a machine gun and spray down 15 nazis while they shoot back??? yea ok cuz thats even more realistic huh

Kabnis

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Except the Feds, when they need a guy to railroad, will always find a way to go build a case against the fall guy. That's why Skyler was in survival mode since the feds brought the heat on her saying she was a heavy-handed accomplice despite evidence suggesting otherwise after they couldn't get to Walt. What's Jesse's alibi? He was with the Nazi's at the same time the executions took place. Dude really should've just fukked his bytch and then left for Alaska.

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
Ok, now that I have calm down from the awesomeness of this ep.

There better be a blu Ray extra of Jessie driving into a tree... :yeshrug:

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Very fitting the last scene was Walt and Jesse and Walt in the lab. Walt dying in the only place he loved. And the head nod between Walt and Jesse was great, a simple head nod said so many things.

You can see he got emotional in the final scene with Jesse. He looked at him the same way he looked at Flynn. They were both his sons in different ways.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been wondering how did Walt know how high to make the M60 so it would spray everybody that was standing and not the ones on the floor. Now I'm thinking that he originally meant to kill everybody standing up including himself. When he saw Jesse at the last moment and the bad shape he was in, he decided to jump on him to save him. I'm actually surprised Walt would save him considering Jesse was a disloyal snitch.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
599767_10153271076180117_861992193_n.jpg

Just finished watching the episode with the blue sky on tap. :salute:to the gawd Cranston for such a great job.