"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Vince Gilligan is gonna be a fantastic film writer, brehs :wow: :ohlawd:

Take the best elements of , Coen Bros, Tarantino, Leone, De Palma films and you have Breaking Bad in a nutshell, brehs

UN-pretentious high stakes drama that over-analytical dweebs, mid-brow pseuds, and fast food entertainment junkies can all enjoy

:salute: to one of the GOAT'S

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
Jesse ain't winning ish. His prints are all over the meth lab, it's clear he killed Todd. Chances are the Feds will try to tie him to Hank and Steve's murder as well as the murder of the Nazi's, not to mention his role in supplying them with meth. Dude probably got himself up to the Top 10 most wanted felons list.
bet his dumb ass left the photo of his girl there with his prints all over it too.. theyll tie him to that murder too...
Jesse Lost :bryan:

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
Another random thought....

Walt anonymously gave his family $9 mill via Gray Matter. Keep in mind this is a guy that always wanted credit for everything, no matter what. He finally made peace with himself.

Fred.
That motherfukker didn't gain any peace, he just knew there was no way his son was taking that money if he knew it was coming from him. Walt's ego was intact until the end; his love for his family always had a chance to override it though.

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
I am in a daze right now.. Well a drunken daze, but a daze no less. Incredible ending...

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
bvyjCG9.gif

IT WAS PERFECT!!!!! IT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!! :to: :to: :to: :to:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That motherfukker didn't gain any peace, he just knew there was no way his son was taking that money if he knew it was coming from him. Walt's ego was intact until the end; his love for his family always had a chance to override it though.

My point is in earlier seasons Walt wouldn't even entertain the thought of money he earned being given to his family via 3rd parties, like the charity site. "They have to know it comes from me! Not some mysterious benefactor!". He finally said :manny: and listened to what Gus said. A man provides even when he isn't wanted, or loved.

Fred.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)

I think he did win, as best as he could at least. Just think, he passed on SOME of his money to his fam, he freed Jesse, he got revenge on the Neo-Nazis/Lydia and got blue meth off the streets... That's pretty damn successful in my eyes :ehh: I don't see how else he could reconcile everything he did.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
My point is in earlier seasons Walt wouldn't even entertain the thought of money he earned being given to his family via 3rd parties, like the charity site. "They have to know it comes from me! Not some mysterious benefactor!". He finally said :manny: and listened to what Gus said. A man provides even when he isn't wanted, or loved.

Fred.
That clarity you get when you know your life is over is a motherfukker. :yeshrug:

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
I think he did win, as best as he could at least. Just think, he passed on SOME of his money to his fam, he freed Jesse, he got revenge on the Neo-Nazis/Lydia and got blue meth off the streets... That's pretty damn successful in my eyes :ehh: I don't see how else he could reconcile everything he did.
Oh, I think he won too... well, as much as he could considering his circumstances... I just don't think he really gained peace with himself. I think his desperation caused him to do things that made it seem as though he'd been humbled, but really he was forced into a corner with no choice.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Fred.

Nice to see that Walt actually learned something from Gus before he killed him.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

You're spot on. Vince said the finale should be viewed as a small victory for Walt. It would have been better if he could have reconciled with Jr but :yeshrug: