"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Show went out with a bang. I have no complaints. I had hoped to see everything crumble for Walt, for all his best laid plans to fukk up...but seeing him outright win like that was still amazing.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Episode was good. Nice and clean ending. Nothing too shocking, I thought the Gretchen & Elliot scene was the dopest. Only thing that I thought they would and should've revealed is how Walt got his hands on a military grade assault rifle with no real connects or contacts. Like it was perfect how he used Badger & Skinny Pete for their scene, because they were some of his only remaining resources. But the M60 not being explained was a lapse to me. You can't just pick that shyt up at your local gun store. They could've shown him stashing it in episodes past when he was doing good as Heisenberg. But no way he gets his hands on that weapon in an ordinary fashion that doesn't require explanation.

Other than that, I dug the episode. Tied up all the loose ends without screwing it up. They even found a way to let Jesse live without me being pissed about it.

The dude that sold him the M60 (Lawson) also sold him a handgun back in season 4.

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
fukking wow one more time... WOW!!!!

I know I have at least 30 pages of daps to give out.

Cranston was a tour de godamn force this ep. WOW, I am still shocked at the awesomeness of this ending...

shyt, I am not even pissed Jessie got away. fukk I am rambling. Just wow...

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Episode was good. Nice and clean ending. Nothing too shocking, I thought the Gretchen & Elliot scene was the dopest. Only thing that I thought they would and should've revealed is how Walt got his hands on a military grade assault rifle with no real connects or contacts. Like it was perfect how he used Badger & Skinny Pete for their scene, because they were some of his only remaining resources. But the M60 not being explained was a lapse to me. You can't just pick that shyt up at your local gun store. They could've shown him stashing it in episodes past when he was doing good as Heisenberg. But no way he gets his hands on that weapon in an ordinary fashion that doesn't require explanation.

Other than that, I dug the episode. Tied up all the loose ends without screwing it up. They even found a way to let Jesse live without me being pissed about it.

:what: did you miss the premiere to the last season? he got it from the same dude he got that .38 snub from

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just peeped. It was cool but it could've been way better. The commercials threw off the pacing and mood of the ep. They shouldnt have previewed Walt putting that contraption together. If they had made that a surprise that moment could've been up there with Gus death. Instead it came across as predictable.
People on here would be complaining that they should've had a scene explaining how he put it together.

I'm surprised there hasn't been someone saying there should've been a scene to show him buying the garage door opener

Kabnis

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jesse ain't winning ish. His prints are all over the meth lab, it's clear he killed Todd. Chances are the Feds will try to tie him to Hank and Steve's murder as well as the murder of the Nazi's, not to mention his role in supplying them with meth. Dude probably got himself up to the Top 10 most wanted felons list.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
they could've showed lydia die too. fukk all that "you feeling sick?" bullshyt :ufdup:

Jesse ain't winning ish. His prints are all over the meth lab, it's clear he killed Todd. Chances are the Feds will try to tie him to Hank and Steve's murder as well as the murder of the Nazi's, not to mention his role in supplying them with meth. Dude probably got himself up to the Top 10 most wanted felons list.

breh... the show is over :heh: him driving off means he won