"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Some people didn't recognize Wal... HeisenGAWD's plan with the sweetner? :what:

And I hope we get a rip of all the bonus shyt that wasn't on previous releases. I HOPE that doc is on season 5B. Don't be a dikk, Vince. :to:

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
Post 9/11 where do you think police attention would be, Skyler or someone blowing up City Hall?

The police are not personal body guards, breh. Obviously at some point they would check on her but the idea that police would be posted outside her house 24/7 solely because Walt is in town is :heh:

Fred.

:comeon:

Who said anything about personal bodyguards? The police would of considered them both to be priorities. But they would know good and damn well he would not come out of hiding, drive across country just to blow up the fukking city hall. They'd focus serious attention to his family.

He's considered to be armed and dangerous. They would do a sweep of the Skyler's area immediately after finding the car and getting the updated descriptions for Walt. No way he would of made it walking freely in public without being caught. He would be all over the news.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I knew the ricin was for Lydia and I knew how he was gonna use the machine gun. Didn't know how he was gonna get the money to his kids. I expected him to get the 70mil back.
am i the only one that thought jesse was gonna back over into him..and then when he reversed thought he was gonna run him over

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
Episode was good. Nice and clean ending. Nothing too shocking, I thought the Gretchen & Elliot scene was the dopest. Only thing that I thought they would and should've revealed is how Walt got his hands on a military grade assault rifle with no real connects or contacts. Like it was perfect how he used Badger & Skinny Pete for their scene, because they were some of his only remaining resources. But the M60 not being explained was a lapse to me. You can't just pick that shyt up at your local gun store. They could've shown him stashing it in episodes past when he was doing good as Heisenberg. But no way he gets his hands on that weapon in an ordinary fashion that doesn't require explanation.

Other than that, I dug the episode. Tied up all the loose ends without screwing it up. They even found a way to let Jesse live without me being pissed about it.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The ending was borderline trash, I was not satisfied ...how the fukk does Jesse get to live?
Like the filthy rat he is for the rest of his life

Jesse does NOT have a happy ending. He's broke, he's lost everyone he loves and the DEA will still want him for questioning when all of this is said and done. Unless he goes to Badger the Gawd and Skinny Pete to borrow some cash, there's no New Zealand, there's run the fukk to Canada and hide out in Calgary for the rest of your life.

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
Just finished watching...

Incredible, just fukking Incredible

dhMeAzK.gif

I am speechless, wow just fukking wow..

I cannot believe Vince nailed it. Wow, just fukking wow..

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Episode was good. Nice and clean ending. Nothing too shocking, I thought the Gretchen & Elliot scene was the dopest. Only thing that I thought they would and should've revealed is how Walt got his hands on a military grade assault rifle with no real connects or contacts. Like it was perfect how he used Badger & Skinny Pete for their scene, because they were some of his only remaining resources. But the M60 not being explained was a lapse to me. You can't just pick that shyt up at your local gun store. They could've shown him stashing it in episodes past when he was doing good as Heisenberg.

Other than that, I dug the episode. Tied up all the loose ends without screwing it up. They even found a way to let Jesse live without me being pissed about it.

He used Lawson, the same black market gun dealer from season 4, ep 2. That's who he met in the bathroom in season 5, ep 1.

Fred.