"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Nuke Dukem

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
Windy City
Not gonna lie, I almost teared up when.....
Walt collapsed in the lab... I knew it wouldnt happen, but I wish there was an alternate ending where Walt was able to go live somewhere nice with the fam and get rid of his cancer 100%.. Too sad... RIP to WW...............Also Im pissed that the rest of his hard earned cash is gonna go unclaimed.. His fam deserves all of that-- all of the blood sweat and tears and just gone :(

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
Vince had the man state that he did it for ego and people are still fighting this :dwillhuh:

It should've been clear when he rejected Gretchen and Elliot's offer in season 1, the instance Vince says Walt broke bad, to see that ego was driving this. When he was out the game, saw someone else buying meth supplies and confronted them in the parking lot, telling them to get out his territory, it should've been clear that ego was driving this.

Were we supposed to get shots of people in Germany and the UK high on meth?

Dude was being mentioned on Charlie Rose. Billionaires were donating millions to charities just to remove the stain his name put on the company he hasn't had a part in for 20+ yeas. His old house became a tourist attraction. I think it's apparent how the public would react to a high school chemistry teacher becoming a drug lord.

We saw the damage when Walt went to the crack house to get Jesse how the shyt affected people. When Jesse OD's, her father loses his mind and planes collide, we were seeing the impact of Walt's actions.

We've seen his legacy. We don't need an Independence Day montage of reaction shots to see how meth fukks up communities.

Walt was on a team that won the Nobel Prize in chemistry, made 98% pure meth, is creating that contraption really far fetched?

:wow:

99% tho breh :jawalrus:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I figured they were watching the son, like Marie mentioned.

Fred.

You might be right. They already know that Walt contacted him at the school. They probably thought that he would try to find another way to try to reach Jr. Either way, it was extremely risky for Walt to go see Skylar after there were already reports that he was in town.

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
Walt and Jessie earned so much money throughout the series...it's a damn shame that Walt's fam won't see the full 80 mil or so he generated and Jessie is broke as fukk....smh, nikka threw all his money away.
fukk they need 80 million dollars for, fukk the wife of a drug kingpin gonna spend 80 million on with the feds watching :what:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You might be right. They already know that Walt contacted him at the school. They probably thought that he would try to find another way to try to reach Jr. Either way, it was extremely risky for Walt to go see Skylar after there were already reports that he was in town.

They tilt the mirror to look at the school bus before it even pulls up. I assume they followed him home.

And yeah, it was definitely risky. But at that point he didn't care. He was all in, or die/go to jail.

Fred.

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
next sunday it's gon really hit us

I need to forget watching this show so I can re-live it again :to:

tumblr_mnitxivbvi1qkjkwao1_500.gif

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Just peeped. It was cool but it could've been way better. The commercials threw off the pacing and mood of the ep. They shouldnt have previewed Walt putting that contraption together. If they had made that a surprise that moment could've been up there with Gus death. Instead it came across as predictable.