"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought this finale was satisfying. especially compared to that wack ass dexter bullshyt I saw last weekend. only complaint I got and its minor is how did walt manage to get in to talk to skylar????

pretty much, it might have been down the lane of logic and predictability, but the execution was great as always. can't complain, the writers actually cared about how this series played out :wow:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't understand why it's so difficult for some of you to grasp this ending the ENTIRE reason for Walt doing what he did was for his family.

I did it for me. I liked it. I was good at it and I was really, I was alive.

Vince had the man state that he did it for ego and people are still fighting this :dwillhuh:

It should've been clear when he rejected Gretchen and Elliot's offer in season 1, the instance Vince says Walt broke bad, to see that ego was driving this. When he was out the game, saw someone else buying meth supplies and confronted them in the parking lot, telling them to get out his territory, it should've been clear that ego was driving this.

My main issues with the ending were #1, that we didn't see the impact his meth had on the communities around the country and globe and #2 we didn't get to see how the public/media reacted to the knowledge of his life

Were we supposed to get shots of people in Germany and the UK high on meth?

Dude was being mentioned on Charlie Rose. Billionaires were donating millions to charities just to remove the stain his name put on the company he hasn't had a part in for 20+ yeas. His old house became a tourist attraction. I think it's apparent how the public would react to a high school chemistry teacher becoming a drug lord.

We saw the damage when Walt went to the crack house to get Jesse how the shyt affected people. When Jesse OD's, her father loses his mind and planes collide, we were seeing the impact of Walt's actions.

We've seen his legacy. We don't need an Independence Day montage of reaction shots to see how meth fukks up communities.

GOAT show but the finale was kinda mediocre. I think they played it too safe. Walt was a little too flawless in the end. I thought it was Sam Fisher- McGyver- Ethan Hawke for a second. The automated M60 in the trunk:patrice:

Walt was on a team that won the Nobel Prize in chemistry, made 98% pure meth, is creating that contraption really far fetched?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great finale :ohlawd:

But Breaking Bad has become 'un-rewatchable' to me now that I know that Jesse "won". :dry:

He didn't really win. He watched his girl get murdered and that kid on the bike. I'm pretty sure one of uncle Jack's goon was probably raping him too. He'll probably commit suicide within a year.

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Vince had the man state that he did it for ego and people are still fighting this :dwillhuh:

It should've been clear when he rejected Gretchen and Elliot's offer in season 1, the instance Vince says Walt broke bad, to see that ego was driving this. When he was out the game, saw someone else buying meth supplies and confronted them in the parking lot, telling them to get out his territory, it should've been clear that ego was driving this.

Were we supposed to get shots of people in Germany and the UK high on meth?

Dude was being mentioned on Charlie Rose. Billionaires were donating millions to charities just to remove the stain his name put on the company he hasn't had a part in for 20+ yeas. His old house became a tourist attraction. I think it's apparent how the public would react to a high school chemistry teacher becoming a drug lord.

We saw the damage when Walt went to the crack house to get Jesse how the shyt affected people. When Jesse OD's, her father loses his mind and planes collide, we were seeing the impact of Walt's actions.

We've seen his legacy. We don't need an Independence Day montage of reaction shots to see how meth fukks up communities.

Walt was on a team that won the Nobel Prize in chemistry, made 98% pure meth, is creating that contraption really far fetched?

This convo has been done, look back on my previous posts on what I mean by all this.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Because it's his WIFE. It wasn't just Marie's opinion. They found the NH car that Walt stole and Carol notified the police of what she saw.

Why wouldn't they put a priority on that?

You really think this is how the police would really handle something like this?

Post 9/11 where do you think police attention would be, Skyler or someone blowing up City Hall?

The police are not personal body guards, breh. Obviously at some point they would check on her but the idea that police would be posted outside her house 24/7 solely because Walt is in town is :heh:

Fred.

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
T4xHFc2.gif

tumblr_mdzg3ikt781r0e42eo1_500.gif

I might have to rewatch The Wire now to put this into proper perspective

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Jesse didn't win. Walt is the thing that kept Jesse around so long without Walt watching out for him he would've been dead.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
True but after the previous episode I was going in thinking that Walt was going to expose his contribution to the company that they took credit for.

I was hoping he'd speak on that, at least to them :yeshrug: