"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Yea man it went way over my head. I was pissed that I wasted all that time watching the show just to have a ending that didn't make sense. Then I started to read all the theories and shyt got even more confusing. It really makes sense though because people rarely live in a plane crash. For so many people to be alive in the first episode is kind of a stretch already so your explanation really makes sense.

wait..i think you got it confused. They did survive the crash on the island. The first episode I mentioned was the first one in the final season titled LA X, not the first episode of season 1. Back to the crash, the ppl we saw on the show survived, what we saw on the show actually happened, but then they eventually died, either on the island or off the island (the ppl that got off the island in the end)...but they all died and met up in purgatory on some wild sci fi shyt so they can share one last memory together..

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:comeon:

The police knew he was in town after they found his whip at Denny's. So it wasn't just hear say or Carol's tip that she saw him at the house.

Carol gave them a updated description. And she saw the new vehicle that he was in after he dumped the New Hampshire whip. The cops wouldn't put out an emergency broadcast with all the new info?

This man has been at large for months. Has an alleged involvement in the disappearance/deaths of 2 DEA agents.

They just send 2 D list undercover police to sit across the street with binoculars?

Vince made the police force look incompetent and unorganized to give Walt his fairy tale ending.

:what:

Nothing you just said addressed anything I said.

Yes the police would still be looking for him, obviously. You're asking why wouldn't police specifically be sitting at Skyler's house. I'm asking you, why would they, 6 months later, and reports are coming in from all over that he's other places.

What makes you think the police would be at her house? There was nothing to indicate that. You're acting like we were shown police right outside in this episode and Walt Solid Snaked his way in.

Fred.

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess I don't see the point of that. His house/car wash got RICOed, his son hates him, Charlie Rose name drops him, his name is in the newspaper every day for months....not really seeing what else needs to be done.

Fred.

Its not about what "needs" to be done, its about what would have been enjoyable.(In my opinion)

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
You sound like one of those saw nutjobs who claims jigsaw never killed anybody. Killing Mike wasn't cold blooded murder? He killed people so they wouldn't rat on him running a drug empire that makes him a cold blooded murderer.
Mike was gonna kill him just months earlier, fukk Him

Who did he kill that didnt deserve it?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Its not about what "needs" to be done, its about what would have been enjoyable.(In my opinion)

Fair enough. :yeshrug:

I thought you were saying it wasn't illustrated how notorious Walt was, not that you would've liked to see it more in-depth.

Fred.

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston

The police knew he was in town after they found his whip at Denny's. So it wasn't just hear say or Carol's tip that she saw him at the house.

Carol gave them a updated description. And she saw the new vehicle that he was in after he dumped the New Hampshire whip. The cops wouldn't put out an emergency broadcast with all the new info?

This man has been at large for months. Has an alleged involvement in the disappearance/deaths of 2 DEA agents.

They just send 2 D list undercover police to sit across the street with binoculars?

Vince made the police force look incompetent and unorganized to give Walt his fairy tale ending.

Nah breh, its not like the police think he tried to kill his wife just a few months ago. Or that he admitted to killing his brother-in-law while the police were listening. There would be no reason to put a large detail to watch Skylar and Holly. Just place a few rent-a-cops in the front of the projects and she should be safe. :childplease:

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho

Yes the police would still be looking for him, obviously. You're asking why wouldn't police specifically be sitting at Skyler's house. I'm asking you, why would they, 6 months later, and reports are coming in from all over that he's other places.

What makes you think the police would be at her house? There was nothing to indicate that, other than Marie's opinion.

Fred.

Because it's his WIFE. It wasn't just Marie's opinion. They found the NH car that Walt stole and Carol notified the police of what she saw.

Why wouldn't they put a priority on surrounding the area Skyler is at?

You really think this is how the police would really handle something like this?

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
The whole thing with Gretchen and Eliot I thought he was planing on crashing a home interview they were gonna have broadcasting live to the entire world. That would have been epic.

The NY Times doesn't broadcast their interviews.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I thought this finale was satisfying. especially compared to that wack ass dexter bullshyt I saw last weekend. only complaint I got and its minor is how did walt manage to get in to talk to skylar????

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Great finale :ohlawd:

But Breaking Bad has become 'un-rewatchable' to me now that I know that Jesse "won". :dry:

jesse didn't win shyt.

he's broke, beat up, and all his girlfriends are dead. also, he might be a wanted fugitive as well......but then again, hank never told the rest of the DEA about Jesse

Daps
Reppin
NULL
wait..i think you got it confused. They did survive the crash on the island. The first episode I mentioned was the first one in the final season titled LA X, not the first episode of season 1. Back to the crash, the ppl we saw on the show survived, what we saw on the show actually happened, but then they eventually died, either on the island or off the island (the ppl that got off the island in the end)...but they all died and met up in purgatory on some wild sci fi shyt so they can share one last memory together..

:ohhh:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
The end of an era, fam. Tears have been shed. :to:

mariah_applause.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL

What makes you think the police would be at her house? There was nothing to indicate that. You're acting like we were shown police right outside in this episode and Walt Solid Snaked his way in.

Fred.

There were police at her house. They showed them right before Jr stepped off the bus.