"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Walter White was not a killer when he started but over the course of the series he was "breaking bad" which means being a good guy and something terrible happens that makes you to become a bad guy. After all those bad things had happened the last episode should've been him snapping and going bad.

He's been "bad" all along, you're talking "going crazy" lol. But I feel you, I wanted to see something spicy pop off(not a rampage though) besides the tying up of loose ends.

Last edited:

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
False. The police didn't say shyt. Marie said she thought there were 3 places he would go. It was never stated they were watching Skyler. Marie said the police would probably watch her.

Breh this is 6+ months since the events in "Granite State". If you seriously think the police are watching her house 24/7, you're crazy. Marie was shook so probably asked police to come check her house.

Fred.

:comeon:

The police knew he was in town after they found his whip at Denny's. So it wasn't just hear say or Carol's tip that she saw him at the house.

Carol gave them a updated description. And she saw the new vehicle that he was in after he dumped the New Hampshire whip. The cops wouldn't put out an emergency broadcast with all the new info?

This man has been at large for months. Has an alleged involvement in the disappearance/deaths of 2 DEA agents.

They just send 2 D list undercover police to sit across the street with binoculars?

Vince made the police force look incompetent and unorganized to give Walt his fairy tale ending.

:comeon:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Who the fukk else would he give it to?
He didn't have to give it to anybody like I said he liked being Heisenberg ,but in the end he still loved his family. His motivation was always his FAMILY but like anyone once he saw the money, and the power that came with it, it became more about his ego. You think he killed Jack and them over 70 million dollars? That was simply payback for Hank.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
We also have to keep in mind guys that there is an alternate ending included if you purchase the Ultimate Blu-Ray Box-Set which comes out in November. I'm looking forward to see just how different this ending will be from the one we've seen now.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I also think that this episode is Walt...with Batman Prep Time! Lol! Dangerous combo there as he had the time calmly plan out exactly what he wanted to do and where he wanted to die.

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
Great finale :ohlawd:

But Breaking Bad has become 'un-rewatchable' to me now that I know that Jesse "won". :dry:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
What an underwhelming safe episode. After all this buildup of breaking barriers of what is the norm in American TV shows we get this. Sigh. Jessie manages to lve and Walt dies. Man I'm not feeling it at all...

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Walt out here just walking around looking at Walt Jr. thru a project window? Walt looked comfortable as fukk. No one sees him?

In the deleted scenes this played while Walt looked at Flynn.

:ahh:

Edit:
Plan to leave somethin' behind / So your name'll live on, no matter what the game lives on

:ohhh: