"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't be truly satisfied cause your imaginary finale will always be doper than what the artist actually produces (that's a self importance issue that the fans have. The art itself is the thing. The imaginary rewrites are just fan fic. ).

This is not true at all. There have been plenty of shows with great endings. The entire season was :ohlawd: and no one expected any of it and many of us had our own ideas about how it should go but it surpassed our ideas. Objectively there are good endings and bad endings.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
It sucks for us can you imagine how the cast feel by the show ending they must be depressed as fukk. every day you wake up to do some really dope shyt on the show and then all the sudden it's over and u gotta find something else would even match or come close to that feeling.That's why I think a lot of hollywood types are into drugs cause they struggle to replicate that the feeling of euphoria man an d

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Another random thing, the episode is titled "Felina", which is obviously a reference to "El Paso" by Marty Robbins.

In the song a man commits murder in the name of love, is ran out of town, and comes back to be with his true love, and he dies by her side.

Walt died in the meth lab. That was his true love. He was Heisenberg all along.

Fred.

:wow:

just like bruce wayne was batman's mask....walter white was heisenberg's mask

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
She also stated that the police said they believe Walt was only in town looking for 3 people. One of which is Skylar.

So they openly leave his wife alone so Walt can sneak in and see her. Talk for 5 minutes, see Holly, and then wait for Junior to get home.

Yet, no one sees him?

:dahell:

False. The police didn't say shyt. Marie said she thought there were 3 places he would go. It was never stated they were watching Skyler. Marie said the police would probably watch her.

Breh this is 6+ months since the events in "Granite State". If you seriously think the police are watching her house 24/7, you're crazy. Marie was shook so probably asked police to come check her house.

Fred.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great show with a predictable lame ending. All of the episodes especially the last few were building for Walter to snap he was "breaking bad"

He broke bad in season 1 though.

In the final episode he should've went on a killing spree killing everybody it would've been epic, but instead they play it super safe and you get a lame typical happily ever after ending.

:dwillhuh:

He killed the Nazis and Lydia. Other than Jesse who else was he "supposed" to kill?

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
i will say that the episode still delves into cliche, even if any given element is some call back to something.

the nazis making a fatal mistake instead of simply killing walt
out of all the nazis, jack and todd survive the m60 long enough for each protagonist to execute them
walt being mortally wounded but healthy enough to get some kind of closure between him, jesse, and his true love (meth lab)
the music selection was so on the nose

these things kinda took me out of the moment when they happened

i still loved the rest of the episode, though

showtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dont think we watched the same show

Walter White was not a killer when he started but over the course of the series he was "breaking bad" which means being a good guy and something terrible happens that makes you to become a bad guy. After all those bad things had happened the last episode should've been him snapping and going bad.

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
Huell left the house

screen-shot-2013-09-29-at-7-35-480w.png

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
"Heisenberg" not "Walter White". The whole show has shown how notorious Heisenberg is, "Say my name" etc. My point is I wanted to see the final unmasking, the revelation of the truth and the judgement directly.

I guess I don't see the point of that. His house/car wash got RICOed, his son hates him, Charlie Rose name drops him, his name is in the newspaper every day for months....not really seeing what else needs to be done.

Fred.