"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
that may be what they intended but I've read so many theories that I don't know what to believe lol.

anyone who didn't understand that were either reaching for some other theory or wasn't paying attention. The final season showed two different timelines, the present (them trying to get off the island and the showdown with locke) and purgatory (where everyone landed in LA and randomly met with each other. This scenario is what their minds created after everyone eventually died so they could all be together. Sci-Fi shyt)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
we didn't get to see how the public/media reacted to the knowledge of his life. If they had a documentary of "Heisenberg" like with one of those A&E/60 minutes guys doing it, it would have been epic.

They don't need to do all that if Charlie Rose is interviewing billionaires and name dropping Heisenberg ruining their company stocks. That should be a big ass clue how wide spread his name/legacy is.

Fred.

Last edited:

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
anyone else besides me think the "hitmen" wouldve turned out to be Huell and the other guy

I thought for a quick second it was going to be some legit hitters Saul happened to leave him when they were in the little bunker or whatever :wow: he trolled them on some you gone live with fear for the rest of your life now.

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They don't need to do all that if Charlie Rose is interviewing billionaire and name dropping Heisenberg ruining their company stocks. That should be a big ass clue how wide spread his name/legacy is.

Fred.

Yah but it wasn't enough for me. I wanted to see a more direct approach.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's kind of cool how Walt died in the meth lab. They know that blue stuff is on the streets and everybody assumed it was Heisenberg. He tied up that loose end so they will have no clue that Jesse was the one cooking all that time.

anyone who didn't understand that were either reaching for some other theory or wasn't paying attention. The final season showed two different timelines, the present (them trying to get off the island and the showdown with locke) and purgatory (where everyone landed in LA and randomly met with each other. This scenario is what their minds created after everyone eventually died so they could all be together. Sci-Fi shyt)

That makes a lot of sense. I have to find the time to go back and watch that last season again.

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Walt manages to sneak in to say goodbye to Sklyar. Making it the 2nd time someone has managed to visit her while the police are watching her.

Marie said on the phone that people were calling in all over talking about Heisenberg was gonna blow some shyt up, on some Joker shyt, and how the police were stretched thin. He was purposely calling around saying he'd be other places.

Fred.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
That makes a lot of sense. I have to find the time to go back and watch that last season again.

The final season got a lot of hate because it went over a lot of ppl's heads. The title of the first episode was "LA X", it was obvious that they were dead in that timeline...X is often used to signify something as being dead.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Marie said on the phone that people were calling in all over talking about Heisenberg was gonna blow some shyt up, on some Joker shyt, and how the police were stretched thin. He was purposely calling around saying he'd be other places.

Fred.

Good catch. It seems like every scene no matter how small turned out to be relevant to what he was doing. Walt was a dam genius.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I just thought about it, with Walt and Lydia gone, I wonder if Jesse would continue to cook meth? It would be on his own terms and everything. He still has Badger and Skinny Pete. I mean, yeah, they've done this route before but now with some serious experience under his belt, Jesse could become the new King of Meth, lol. Just random thought but I'm definitely curious on what route Jesse could take being that he lost everything that he held dear to him, with the exception of his family.

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
Imported from Miami Metro :russ:

I mean thy couldn't even sniff Walt anywhere in town and they knew he was there.

What kind of ass backwards police force did Hank leave behind? :wtf:

Walt out here just walking around looking at Walt Jr. thru a project window? Walt looked comfortable as fukk. No one sees him?

:dahell:

How the hell did Walt know how to get in touch with Pete and Badger?

:dahell:

Who called the police after the Nazis were bodied?

:mindblown: