"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
I don't understand why it's so difficult for some of you to grasp this ending the ENTIRE reason for Walt doing what he did was for his family. His only goal was the financial security of his family and along the way he decided he actually liked doing this. Killing the Nazis wasn't about the money it was revenge for Hank, forcing Gretchen and dude to give Flynn the money was again revenge for them slighting his contributions to Grey Matter. He did it all for his fam.
Did you not watch skylar and Walts final scene knee grow :aicmon:

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The whole thing with Gretchen and Eliot I thought he was planing on crashing a home interview they were gonna have broadcasting live to the entire world. That would have been epic.

My main issues with the ending were #1, that we didn't see the impact his meth had on the communities around the country and globe and #2 we didn't get to see how the public/media reacted to the knowledge of his life. If they had a documentary of "Heisenberg" like with one of those A&E/60 minutes guys doing it, it would have been epic. We don't get to see his legacy that he leaves behind. When the music started playing and the sirens could be heard in the background my heart sank. I realized that they were going for that cheap ending. I don't get why people can't get the endings of shows right.

Tying up loose ends is all well and good but there has to be some icing on the cake, there has to a story in the ending of itself.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The lost ending was clear as day...everyone died (and they met up in purgatory because of the connection they shared), either on the island (jack, locke) or off the island (the ppl that left in the plane).

that may be what they intended but I've read so many theories that I don't know what to believe lol.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
I know alot of us wanted Jesse dead, but If you really think about it.....Jesse deserved a good ending

Walt told Jesse he still had his entire life ahead of him when he was acting like a little suicidal b*tch earlier on in the season. You can forget about this completely and move on. Jesse driving away in the last scene was a nod to that, imo.

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
The way he scared & manipulated Elliot & Gretchen :wow:

Walter finally admitting it was all for his ego :wow::to::wow:

His goodbye to Holly :to::to::to:

Him pulling one last Hiesenberg with the M60 :wow:

Meth Damon dying at the hands of Aaron Gosling :wow:

Uncle Jack getting that work from Hiesenberg :wow: ain't no scenario where you live Jack

Lydia knowing she won't live to see past tomorrow :wow:

Walt's last act of goodness by letting Jesse live for making him suffer while living :wow:

That last scene with him dying :to::to::to::to::to::to::to:

Last edited:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
GOAT show but the finale was kinda mediocre. I think they played it too safe. Walt was a little too flawless in the end. I thought it was Sam Fisher- McGyver- Ethan Hawke for a second. The automated M60 in the trunk:patrice:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I assumed jesse told pretty much all of his and walts adventures in that tape theyve watched...
*dap*
True

but, to play devils advocate; Jack didn't respect him enough

They prolly thought he was too down on his luck from running from cops to be capable of that

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
Jack's partner tells Walt specifically where to park. Walt does what he wants and parks right in front of building.

No one thinks that's strange.

:banderas:

Todd conveniently makes it out of the shoot out alive just so Jesse can strangle him.

Walt manages to sneak in to say goodbye to Sklyar. Making it the 2nd time someone has managed to visit her while the police are watching her.

ABQ police force :salute:

:troll: