"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Yeah, that felt a little contrived...but it was consistent with Jack's previous behavior. He seems to be prone to odd spats of honor. He didn't have to let Walt go back there in the desert, but he did. I think his motivation might be proving to his nephew that he's a superior father figure to Walter.

Whenever it made the writers job easier

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Another random thought....

Walt anonymously gave his family $9 mill via Gray Matter. Keep in mind this is a guy that always wanted credit for everything, no matter what. He finally made peace with himself.

Fred.

I was very surprised at how he humbled himself towards Elliot and Gretchen. I thought for sure he was going to in guns blazing on them, lol.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finished watching the final episode...it was nice to see things come full circle for Walt. I liked this final episode as we see Walt tying up as many loose ends as he can. I actually wish this episode was a little bit longer. I mean, its the series finale so I don't understand why Vince didn't extended a bit but I'm sure he had his reasons. I'll add more input once I watch it again. Whew...definitely a sad feeling knowing that its finally over. I still have the Ultimate Box-Set to look forward to though!!

I think they extended the last 2 episodes by 7 minutes. I admit though that the series finale should have been 2 hours. It's cool though because we got closure on all the main points. I'm glad they didn't go the route that Lost went and had us use our imagination about what happened.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
I think they extended the last 2 episodes by 7 minutes. I admit though that the series finale should have been 2 hours. It's cool though because we got closure on all the main points. I'm glad they didn't go the route that Lost went and had us use our imagination about what happened.

The lost ending was clear as day...everyone died (and they met up in purgatory because of the connection they shared), either on the island (jack, locke) or off the island (the ppl that left in the plane).

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Great show with a predictable lame ending. All of the episodes especially the last few were building for Walter to snap he was "breaking bad" and the last episode after having his son wish death upon him and say he didn't want his money and then hearing his former co-workers on tv say he was nothing should've been his breaking point where he just snapped. In the final episode he should've went on a killing spree killing everybody it would've been epic, but instead they play it super safe and you get a lame typical happily ever after ending.
Lol fukk outta here internet psycho :camby:

You guys are clueless

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another random thought....

Walt anonymously gave his family $9 mill via Gray Matter. Keep in mind this is a guy that always wanted credit for everything, no matter what. He finally made peace with himself.

Fred.

He knew his family would never take the money if they knew it was from him. I'm pretty sure skylar can figure it out since she knows that he helped build grey matter.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I wish they explained the whole eyeball thing and the other stuff that was a running theme for so long

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I knew the ricin was for Lydia and I knew how he was gonna use the machine gun. Didn't know how he was gonna get the money to his kids. I expected him to get the 70mil back.

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
Great show with a predictable lame ending. All of the episodes especially the last few were building for Walter to snap he was "breaking bad" and the last episode after having his son wish death upon him and say he didn't want his money and then hearing his former co-workers on tv say he was nothing should've been his breaking point where he just snapped. In the final episode he should've went on a killing spree killing everybody it would've been epic, but instead they play it super safe and you get a lame typical happily ever after ending.

i dont think we watched the same show

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan

True, we definitely got closure on those main points. I was just thinking like, these are the final two episodes of the series and you only want to extend them by seven minutes?! But yeah, I can't complain too much as things turned out pretty well for the ending.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I don't understand why it's so difficult for some of you to grasp this ending the ENTIRE reason for Walt doing what he did was for his family. His only goal was the financial security of his family and along the way he decided he actually liked doing this. Killing the Nazis wasn't about the money it was revenge for Hank, forcing Gretchen and dude to give Flynn the money was again revenge for them slighting his contributions to Grey Matter. He did it all for his fam.