"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

brick james

John piffington
Daps
Walts pride and ego is the reason for the whole show. its a big theme

What do you mean by that? Pride and ego, manifesting itself as the trapped good guy hatching an escape plan or finishing his original plan while the bad guy talks shyt, or shows him something, or tortures him instead of killing him has happened 100000 times in Hollywood movies.

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
What do you mean by that? Pride and ego, manifesting itself as the trapped good guy hatching an escape plan or finishing his original plan while the bad guy talks shyt, or shows him something, or tortures him instead of killing him has happened 100000 times in Hollywood movies.

Walts pride and ego is the reason for his downfall. and its Jacks that gets him killed :yeshrug:

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
Before this thread makes the rafter I just wanna say...

BREAKING BAD IS THE GOAT SHOW :pacspit:

They went out on top :wow:

For those who ain't feeling the end well...
tumblr_lmtp840nHJ1qcja5vo1_250.gif

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Just finished watching the final episode...it was nice to see things come full circle for Walt. I liked this final episode as we see Walt tying up as many loose ends as he can. I actually wish this episode was a little bit longer. I mean, its the series finale so I don't understand why Vince didn't extended a bit but I'm sure he had his reasons. I'll add more input once I watch it again. Whew...definitely a sad feeling knowing that its finally over. I still have the Ultimate Box-Set to look forward to though!!

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not bad, a perfect show from start to finish :wow:

could have been a little bit more badass or whatever, but still

how did marie get a role as michael j fox' wife in the new show doe

brick james

John piffington
Daps
I felt that the way 5b was headed, we were headed towards a dark ending.. this shyt was so feel good