"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
So what's the reason why the Nazis never respected Walt? I get Todd respected Walt but it seemed like they treated him like a nobody. As far as the show, I was most shocked that this chump finally admitted he did it for selfish reasons. Walter White :pacspit: Glad you're dead!!!
Nazis never respected anyone. They punked him for all his money, why would they respect him?

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
The ONE Thing That Bothered Me Was Jack Feeling He Had To Prove To Walt Jesse Wasnt His Partner

Why Would You Give A fukk If Walt Thinks You're Lying About That?

"Bring Jesse Here So I Can Prove To This Guy Im Being Honest Before I Kill Him!"
I Believe When He Showed Him He Also Said "See I Wasnt Lying, Im A Man Of My Word"

Uhh No You're Not You Said You Were Gonna KILL Jesse
that makes perfect sense you kidding me? it comes down to g code or w/e you wanna call it. Jesse is a known snitch

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
walt already used a giant magnet before, he couldve had a giant mic in the trunk :troll:

or even worse, a large bomb.
Now that I think it; how would Todd know about the bomb (Gus) to tell his uncle about it? Doesn't seem Walt would tell him

Superstar
Daps
The ONE Thing That Bothered Me Was Jack Feeling He Had To Prove To Walt Jesse Wasnt His Partner

Why Would You Give A fukk If Walt Thinks You're Lying About That?

"Bring Jesse Here So I Can Prove To This Guy Im Being Honest Before I Kill Him!"
I Believe When He Showed Him He Also Said "See I Wasnt Lying, Im A Man Of My Word"

Uhh No You're Not You Said You Were Gonna KILL Jesse

Yeah, that felt a little contrived...but it was consistent with Jack's previous behavior. He seems to be prone to odd spats of honor. He didn't have to let Walt go back there in the desert, but he did. I think his motivation might be proving to his nephew that he's a superior father figure to Walter.

Kabnis

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imagine if that contraption didn't work. Walt and Jesse would've both been thrown in the bushes wit the Nazi's eating. If Walt this handy with his hands, why the cat got to work as a high school teacher earlier in the series?

brick james

John piffington
Daps
Yeah, that felt a little contrived...but it was consistent with Jack's previous behavior. He seems to be prone to odd spats of honor. He didn't have to let Walt go back there in the desert, but he did. I think his motivation might be proving to his nephew that he's a superior father figure to Walter.

It couldn't have felt any more cliche.. about to die, so simple plan to test Jack's pride works exactly as expected in every Hollywood movie?

The villain has our hero trapped, so the hero distracts him by talking shyt just long enough to kill all of the villains henchmen so that he could personally kill the villain.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Now that I think it; how would Todd know about the bomb (Gus) to tell his uncle about it? Doesn't seem Walt would tell him
I assumed jesse told pretty much all of his and walts adventures in that tape theyve watched...

showtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great show with a predictable lame ending. All of the episodes especially the last few were building for Walter to snap he was "breaking bad" and the last episode after having his son wish death upon him and say he didn't want his money and then hearing his former co-workers on tv say he was nothing should've been his breaking point where he just snapped. In the final episode he should've went on a killing spree killing everybody it would've been epic, but instead they play it super safe and you get a lame typical happily ever after ending.

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
It couldn't have felt any more cliche.. about to die, so simple plan to test Jack's pride works exactly as expected in every Hollywood movie?

The villain has our hero trapped, so the hero distracts him by talking shyt just long enough to kill all of the villains henchmen so that he could personally kill the villain.

Walts pride and ego is the reason for the whole show. its a big theme

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm more or less satisfied with the ep. Like others said, it would have been extremely difficult to top "Ozymandias"...so as a final ep I'm glad the writers were able to tie up loose ends (relatively). There are some things I question if things would have been better in a somewhat different direction but really I have no complaints. A series that has given me arguably the best performance from a lead actor in a TV show, solid to great supporting cast, dope humor, awesome cinematography, cool montages and overall solid storytelling based on a ridiculous premise...it all combines into one of the best TV shows I've ever seen. :salute:to the cast of Breaking Bad.

oh, and did my eyes deceive me or was no there no purple in Marie's house?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Great show with a predictable lame ending. All of the episodes especially the last few were building for Walter to snap he was "breaking bad" and the last episode after having his son wish death upon him and say he didn't want his money and then hearing his former co-workers on tv say he was nothing should've been his breaking point where he just snapped. In the final episode he should've went on a killing spree killing everybody it would've been epic, but instead they play it super safe and you get a lame typical happily ever after ending.
Walter White is not a cold blooded murderer. He kills only when necessary