"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Another random thought....

Walt anonymously gave his family $9 mill via Gray Matter. Keep in mind this is a guy that always wanted credit for everything, no matter what. He finally made peace with himself.

Fred.
during that scene i was kinda waiting for a little more closure/elaboration on what really went down to make walt leave. especially since it was so much talk in here about it recently. i'll have to just accept whatever explanation i think fits best

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
during that scene i was kinda waiting for a little more closure/elaboration on what really went down to make walt leave. especially since it was so much talk in here about it recently. i'll have to just accept whatever explanation i think fits best

I'm so used to them not explaining certain things that I never even expected them to go into detail about that. Mike's background in Philly, Gus's background in Chile, etc.

Fred.

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finale was about as perfect as it could be, I am satisfied

But :comeon:at people wondering what shows can ever be as good when the possible future GOAT Game of Thrones is still on

Plenty of stuff to watch on tv, but people looking for the next great anti-hero drama are in for a rude awakening.

Ray Donovan and Low Winter Sun are already ushering in the :flabbynsick: antihero era

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Someone pointed out them not checking the truck and I agree, but: they seemed more concerned with him snitchin/bein wired, than actually attackin him

The bigger gripe could be the cliche"let me give u a sppech before I kill u"

but there has been a theme of prude comin before the fall

I'm mad :laugh: buddy guardin Walt ddint see him grabbin the keys

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Someone pointed out them not checking the truck and I agree, but: they seemed more concerned with him snitchin/bein wired
walt already used a giant magnet before, he couldve had a giant mic in the trunk :troll:

or even worse, a large bomb.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
is low winter sun THAT bad?

i'm sure its not that bad, people just love to pile on.. you know how it is in the internet days

I gave it a watch on the 1st ep, the plot wasn't bad but the acting was terrible. Especially by that one black dude on there. Really made it unwatchable for me.

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
Probably a re run of Low Winter Sun :russ:

lmao that show is prolly the worst crap that I can't stop watching other than Dexter. So much randomness and the main character is spending the whole season chasing some bony ass smut from city to city. Somebody make a thread so i can go in.

Ben.

Heisenbrook
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FL
Ima have to disagree with some of yall here

That episode was the best episode of the series, they way they tied everything up and how perfectly done it was from writing to directing.

Everyone has their own opinion doe

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So what's the reason why the Nazis never respected Walt? I get Todd respected Walt but it seemed like they treated him like a nobody. As far as the show, I was most shocked that this chump finally admitted he did it for selfish reasons. Walter White :pacspit: Glad you're dead!!!

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The ONE Thing That Bothered Me Was Jack Feeling He Had To Prove To Walt Jesse Wasnt His Partner

Why Would You Give A fukk If Walt Thinks You're Lying About That?

"Bring Jesse Here So I Can Prove To This Guy Im Being Honest Before I Kill Him!"

I Believe When He Showed Him He Also Said "See I Wasnt Lying, Im A Man Of My Word"

Uhh No You're Not You Said You Were Gonna KILL Jesse

brick james

John piffington
Daps
This nikka laid down a hail of bullets from an m60, and the only survivors were jesse, walt, todd, and jack so that walt could personally execute jack and so that jesse could personally kill todd... this shyt played out as corny as possible

the anti-hero dies for his sins but we get one last chance to root for him, the sympathetic anti-hero gets a fresh start, and all the bad guys die in a final coup de grace

oh man how did I forget walt just testing jack's pride so that he could get to his keys and save jesse's life lmao

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Amazing. Only thing I didn't really like was the way Walt caught that stray bullet. It seemed like he was low enough on the ground that he wouldn't have gotten hit. Someone convince me about that part so that I can feel good about the whole episode.

The M60 wasn't mounted that high, really

Count have been stray shrapnel, but could have been a bullet flying crazy

Hazard7696

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
when uncle jack brought jesse out i think he was more offended that walt said he was partners with someone in jacks eyes is a lying rat snitch. he brought him out to be more like "here, look at my slave"