"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
Can 1 of yall nikkas suck on my piece for being the guy that predicted the whole ryce-in in Lydia's tea thing? I seen that shyt coming a mile away...Walt went out like a real G. Glad they didn't fukk him over with a garbage ending...That crawl space fade out was slick 2. They shoulda let him diw with the Heisenberg hat on tho. Great show and finale but it still ain't better than the wire, If you say it is than u prolly white or a nerd and more than likely you can't see my hands so deal with it.

-Fred

Yessir_Araphat

takin money>>gettin money
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
N/S Long Beach
is low winter sun THAT bad?

i'm sure its not that bad, people just love to pile on.. you know how it is in the internet days

i would say its more of the fact that they tried to force it on us. like when we had to watch the first 10 mins of it just to see the previews for the 2nd episode of Br Ba :camby:

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
I don't know about that but I legitimately have no urge to ever watch any TV show again. Nothing can come close to this.
You serious breh? Damn nikkas must not have HBO talking like this game of thrones is just as good or better IMO

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Can 1 of yall nikkas suck on my piece for being the guy that predicted the whole ryce-in in Lydia's tea thing? I seen that shyt coming a mile away...Walt went out like a real G. Glad they didn't fukk him over with a garbage ending...That crawl space fade out was slick 2. They shoulda let him diw with the Heisenberg hat on tho. Great show and finale but it still ain't better than the wire, If you say it is than u prolly white or a nerd and more than likely you can't see my hands so deal with it.

-Fred
There aint nothing else you want as a reward breh :dwillhuh:

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Amazing. Only thing I didn't really like was the way Walt caught that stray bullet. It seemed like he was low enough on the ground that he wouldn't have gotten hit. Someone convince me about that part so that I can feel good about the whole episode.

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
VCv9TxS.gif