"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yo! :russ:

H75rbtv.jpg

Fred.

TEKBEATZ

Banging Pads
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Saint Petersburg. FL
Can't remember but that name originated here from The Coli. I want to say obarth but I might be wrong think someone just randomly called him that during the train heist I think
Wow thats crazy i was listening to talk radio out here in orlando and they were talking about bb and one of the host said his favorite bad guy is meth damon Just like that.

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
Wow thats crazy i was listening to talk radio out here in orlando and they were talking about bb and one of the host said his favorite bad guy is meth damon Just like that.

Yep I seen numerous websites and a few magazines call him that. Whoever came up with it must be pissed they will never really get the credit for it. :youngsabo:

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
I feel like I came up with meth damon but cant prove it. I do take credit for heisenburr doe

Exiled Martian

Was young I couldn't do good, now I can't do Bad
Daps
Reppin
Swag-hili Shores
I wonder who will predict the correct ending? would be interesting to go back and read through this thread after the finale.....:ohhh:

This is how it ends --> ..
DcRY6XR.jpg

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been recording all the episodes during the AMC marathon. Been watching the 1st & 2nd season again. At this point it's a solid show (the first half of season 2), but I find myself waiting for the new characters to get on screen. Saul, Gus, & Mike really took this show to another level.

I'm glad im watching this marathon because I haven't seen these episodes in years.