"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
I don't want jesse to die

but he certainly has had emotions like a bytch for a long fukkin' time now

that being said I don't want todd or lydia t o die either:lupe:

Dylmatic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
France
i7uL51mZkFU0B.gif

+

Huell's Rules :
Spin Off with Huell (parody)

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
Only a couple more days, I'm sure we'll be talking about the finale for the next week at least but after that and the talk slows down, wtf am I going to do at work. I spent most of my day reading this thread lol.

The Wire vs. Breaking Bad vs. Sopranos threads will be out in full force.

And I still haven't seen the Sopranos :snoop:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
:wow: everyone thought it was over for Heisenberg here but the meth gawd worked his way out of it and got Gus to kill one of his own henchmen :banderas:

edit: gus always had that fresh suit, fitted to perfection :ohlawd:

edit 2: when you make it gale vs me or gale vs jesse, gale loses every time :whoo:and nikkas shyt on walt like he never constantly had jesse back:pacspit:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
It's funny, everyone here wants Jesse to die but I think out of the main characters he's the one most likely to make it out alive.

Yeah after watching some of this marathon I can't see Jessie dying now. Which is a bit ironic considering he was supposed to die in the first season.

If anyone cares, I see it ending with Walt springing Jessie,
giving him the money and possibly telling him to find Saul and break him off with a couple mil. I can't see Jessie being the one to try and give money to Walt's family, I think that's why he may pay a visit to Gretchen and they work something out possibly through blackmail.

Also I don't think the ricin is for Walt, if I'm not mistaken its a relatively slow painful death. I see Walt going out in a blaze of glory. It may be for Lydia though, just don't know how he gets it to her.

Maybe the show ends with Jessie meeting with Lydia after all the destruction and them reaching a deal for Jessie to cook, but Jessie slips the ricin in her coffee. Last scene being Jessie walking out of the dinner,or whatever, on his way to Alaska with Lydia sipping the coffee in the background.

Last edited:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
bb_516_2.jpg
looking at this picture again, i think Walt may have gone to find Sky and Walt Jr and to his surprise he finds them with Ted taking of them and they are happy, looking at the look on his face that seems to me he is shocked by it all.