"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Forgot how weird season three was with Jesse hosting the meth/party house. That place looked like what I'd imagine hell to be like

All you watch every detail/overanalyzing shyt folks help me out:
we know jesses and andrea were together and he loved her and Brock, but did they ever explain why they broke up? I may have missed why they stopped seeing each other, I just find it weird that there was this time lapse between them being together and even seeing one another to pulling her back into the story and she and Brock are still his weak spot. Like how do you pull this out after letting that relationship die in ambiguity. All of suddenly she's means so much to him again, stop it

Also, what's the timeline of this show? Was it two years?

2 years from the first ep, to the flash forward with the M60.

As far as your other question, it was explained. Season 5, episode 3 Walt and Jesse are planning the new meth lab and Andrea and Brock randomly stop by.

Andrea and Jesse go into the kitchen, and Walt is left sitting there on the couch like :beli: looking at Brock. He obviously don't want to be around Andrea or her kid, he poisoned Brock. He wants to forget all about that shyt.

So later in the ep him and Jesse are talking and he asks about Jesse/Andrea dating. And manipulates Jesse into admitting that Andrea doesn't know anything about him really. Then Walt says :youngsabo: "maybe you should tell her everything!"....meaning that he's a drug dealer, that he killed Gale, etc. To Jesse it seems like Walt is giving fatherly advice, to be open and truthful if he really loves her, but he's obviously manipulating Jesse into breaking up with her.

At the end of the ep, after Walt and Mike argue about money, Jesse says "I broke up with her, it was the right thing to do".

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Stepping out of lurkerdom brehs:lolbron:...but props to hex and every other poster for making this the illest breaking bad thread on the internets...cant wait until sunday:stylin:

yeah_zps2f5f28e0.gif

Fred.

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
Forgot how weird season three was with Jesse hosting the meth/party house. That place looked like what I'd imagine hell to be like

All you watch every detail/overanalyzing shyt folks help me out:
we know jesses and andrea were together and he loved her and Brock, but did they ever explain why they broke up? I may have missed why they stopped seeing each other, I just find it weird that there was this time lapse between them being together and even seeing one another to pulling her back into the story and she and Brock are still his weak spot. Like how do you pull this out after letting that relationship die in ambiguity. All of suddenly she's means so much to him again, stop it

Also, what's the timeline of this show? Was it two years?

If I'm not mistaken Jesse moved them out the ills of the hood (:wow: Jesse a sucka for love) and kept minimal contact at first because he felt everything he loved was destroyed or died he was in that depressed state. Gotta remember Combo died and it was Andrea's little brother who did it. Jesse's life was just spiraling out of control and he didn't want them to suffer with him. That's when he was partying and throwing the meth parties and Andrea came and rang the doorbell I believe is in ep 2 of season 4. Anyways she asks if he sent her money the day her brother's murder were killed. Jesse basically admits to it and just tells her to use the money to move her and Brock out the neighborhood. He then starts making Saul deliver them cash and things like that to keep em straight. If I'm correct I think Saul tells him later in the season that if he wants to know how they are doing he should pay them a visit personally.

Edit : didn't notice Fred already handle that :salute:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
2 years from the first ep, to the flash forward with the M60.

As far as your other question, it was explained. Season 5, episode 3 Walt and Jesse are planning the new meth lab and Andrea and Brock randomly stop by.

Andrea and Jesse go into the kitchen, and Walt is left sitting there on the couch like :beli: looking at Brock. He obviously don't want to be around Andrea or her kid, he poisoned Brock. He wants to forget all about that shyt.

So later in the ep him and Jesse are talking and he asks about Jesse/Andrea dating. And manipulates Jesse into admitting that Andrea doesn't know anything about him really. Then Walt says :youngsabo: "maybe you should tell her everything!"....meaning that he's a drug dealer, that he killed Gale, etc. To Jesse it seems like Walt is giving fatherly advice, to be open and truthful if he really loves her, but he's obviously manipulating Jesse into breaking up with her.

At the end of the ep, after Walt and Mike argue about money, Jesse says "I broke up with her, it was the right thing to do".

Fred.

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
I have seen "The Newsroom".

Let's put it like this, I would've been fine with anyone other than Jeff Daniels. He was the worst possible choice to win that category. Same goes for Bobby Cannavale for supporting actor.

I've never been a fan of the Emmys though. This is a show that gave "Lost" a Best Dramatic Series Emmy and the same year didn't even nominate "The Wire".

Fred.

:patrice: You telling me they basically robbed Cranston with no fukks given? ... Yea I never bothered with the Emmys like that, I just wanna see em win it all lol. fukk em tho :pacspit:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:patrice: You telling me they basically robbed Cranston with no fukks given? ... Yea I never bothered with the Emmys like that, I just wanna see em win it all lol. fukk em tho :pacspit:

There is all kinds of politics involved.

I'm an old head so I remember back in the early 90s the only two lead actresses to win Comedic Emmys were Candice Bergen and Helen Hunt. For 10 years. And people were :beli: over that shyt, so the Emmys started mixing it up. So it doesn't matter if Cranston or whoever is the best, they'll never get every award they deserve. I think the last guy to get 4 Emmys for lead in a drama was Dennis Franz back in 1999. Bryan Cranston, James Gandolfini and James Spader are all tied at 3.

Fred.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans

I'm an old head so I remember back in the early 90s the only two lead actresses to win Comedic Emmys were Candice Bergen and Helen Hunt. For 10 years. And people were :beli: over that shyt, so the Emmys started mixing it up. So it doesn't matter if Cranston or whoever is the best, they'll never get every award they deserve. I think the last guy to get 4 Emmys for lead in a drama was Dennis Franz back in 1999. Bryan Cranston, James Gandolfini and James Spader are all tied at 3.

Fred.

He's a sure lock next year though. Anything else would be a robbery.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City

Fred.

:ohhh: Oh alright I get what u mean & your probably right they wont get the awards but they have a cult following now and they really love their fans so I know the show has definetly been cemented with the other GOAT shows and Cranston up their with the GOAT actors.

Show is definetly in a league of its own they slept on it at first and now it's like they can't deny its impact.

• Dap

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
You know seeing the scene where Walt just blow up the car, he's behind the flames just like in Granite State when he turns on the stove. :ohhh:

• Dap